User Info.
Jav Vanek? For what purpose?
11:59 AM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.
Point made.

Quote:
The Heidi Fleiss of the music scene. She blows dudes for fame. She is also completely talentless, and surprisingly a former Red Name here at ap.net.

lets add that fantastic album artwork for the June ep she did.
12:08 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
User Info.
Well now she's relevant for ripping off designs from other people and selling them to impressionable teens.
A street team? Some PR on Gunz? Gimme a break. She's a good photographer but her motives are wack.
01:22 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
User Info.
Jac and a bunch of the people are on tonight because they are all in love with Lost and i can't understand why anyone likes the show

so i grabbed a bunch of ppl from the industry that i knew liked Lost, and i'm like alright ballers go and talk it out becuz Lost fans are obsessed with it. and i know many of my listeners like Lost too for some unknown reason *growl*

it's gonna be funny. but ya that's the reason for it.

- Gunz
I can't understand why anyone would want Jac on their show. Lets take bets on how many times she plugs her stuff.
01:43 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
User Info.
Christ. really? i'd much rather begin making my playlist for tonight then have to argue about this in the thread :)
Cool. If you can throw some Recover on there that would be great.
02:09 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
User Info.
oh fuck yeah i will. i'll deidcate it to you. andddd i'll play it in the first hour of the show. so try to listen :)

my show runs 3 hours. the Lost segment is only one segment out of 3 hours. come on. it's not worth that much arguing about or even commenting about :) theres plenty of other things on the show.
You my friend are ballin and have a new listener.
02:44 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
User Info.
jac vanek to me is somebody who defines whats wrong the world today. i toured for quite a few years with reputable bands, and i could not step foot inside the state of california with out her and her annoying friends, just needing to be "around". she has tried desperately to make herself famous by being the good looking girl who is "friends" with every band on the warped tour. i do have a bit of respect for her, because as long as i was touring, i couldn't name one dude who ever actually got with her. at that point in time it seemed like she didn't know how to have friends that werent in bands. what made me the most mad is how mellow dramatically she felt that whole scene owed her something just because shes jac vanek. in my eyes shes on the same level of a person as paris hilton. only the hilton name is worth a hell of a lot more in the real world than the vanek name. shes an "industry" person now because she makes rubber bracelets that say "legit" on them and sells them to naive 14 yr olds for 10 bucks a pop? give me a break. the worst thing that could ever happen to this girl is for people not to pay attention to her.
sums her up. she's her own worst enemy. man i hope she's reading this shit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos