Username
Password
Radio News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45.
01:50 PM on 05/19/10
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
Cool. If you can throw some Recover on there that would be great.
oh fuck yeah i will. i'll deidcate it to you. andddd i'll play it in the first hour of the show. so try to listen :)

my show runs 3 hours. the Lost segment is only one segment out of 3 hours. come on. it's not worth that much arguing about or even commenting about :) theres plenty of other things on the show.
02:03 PM on 05/19/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
oh fuck yeah i will. i'll deidcate it to you. andddd i'll play it in the first hour of the show. so try to listen :)

my show runs 3 hours. the Lost segment is only one segment out of 3 hours. come on. it's not worth that much arguing about or even commenting about :) theres plenty of other things on the show.
Other things in the show = My sexy ass.
02:09 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.

You my friend are ballin and have a new listener.
02:26 PM on 05/19/10
hiya
User Info.
Gunz, I like you, but you are not seriously having the joke that is Stereos on your show? and I hope some of those other interviews talk about something besides Lost, haha.
02:32 PM on 05/19/10
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
Jac and a bunch of the people are on tonight because they are all in love with Lost and i can't understand why anyone likes the show

so i grabbed a bunch of ppl from the industry that i knew liked Lost, and i'm like alright ballers go and talk it out becuz Lost fans are obsessed with it. and i know many of my listeners like Lost too for some unknown reason *growl*

it's gonna be funny. but ya that's the reason for it.

- Gunz

Hate that show.
02:40 PM on 05/19/10
thisisryan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jac vanek to me is somebody who defines whats wrong the world today. i toured for quite a few years with reputable bands, and i could not step foot inside the state of california with out her and her annoying friends, just needing to be "around". she has tried desperately to make herself famous by being the good looking girl who is "friends" with every band on the warped tour. i do have a bit of respect for her, because as long as i was touring, i couldn't name one dude who ever actually got with her. at that point in time it seemed like she didn't know how to have friends that werent in bands. what made me the most mad is how mellow dramatically she felt that whole scene owed her something just because shes jac vanek. in my eyes shes on the same level of a person as paris hilton. only the hilton name is worth a hell of a lot more in the real world than the vanek name. shes an "industry" person now because she makes rubber bracelets that say "legit" on them and sells them to naive 14 yr olds for 10 bucks a pop? give me a break. the worst thing that could ever happen to this girl is for people not to pay attention to her.
02:44 PM on 05/19/10
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.
jac vanek to me is somebody who defines whats wrong the world today. i toured for quite a few years with reputable bands, and i could not step foot inside the state of california with out her and her annoying friends, just needing to be "around". she has tried desperately to make herself famous by being the good looking girl who is "friends" with every band on the warped tour. i do have a bit of respect for her, because as long as i was touring, i couldn't name one dude who ever actually got with her. at that point in time it seemed like she didn't know how to have friends that werent in bands. what made me the most mad is how mellow dramatically she felt that whole scene owed her something just because shes jac vanek. in my eyes shes on the same level of a person as paris hilton. only the hilton name is worth a hell of a lot more in the real world than the vanek name. shes an "industry" person now because she makes rubber bracelets that say "legit" on them and sells them to naive 14 yr olds for 10 bucks a pop? give me a break. the worst thing that could ever happen to this girl is for people not to pay attention to her.
sums her up. she's her own worst enemy. man i hope she's reading this shit.
03:05 PM on 05/19/10
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
I'm not sticking up for Jac's designs or her as a person but there are plenty of MALE band leechers too, out on tours, selling tacky t-shirts and schlock to "naive 14 year old girls." She really only gets more shit than those guys do because she's a pretty, outgoing, girl. I don't think she "tried to be famous" but she is a businesswoman who knows what sells, and fame came to her the same as it comes to attractive guys in bands. She found a target audience. Whether you like the actual designs or not, you've gotta hand it to her - she found a niche for her products and is making a living. That's hard for any creative person to do, musician, visual artist, or otherwise.
03:19 PM on 05/19/10
thisisryan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not sticking up for Jac's designs or her as a person but there are plenty of MALE band leechers too, out on tours, selling tacky t-shirts and schlock to "naive 14 year old girls." She really only gets more shit than those guys do because she's a pretty, outgoing, girl. I don't think she "tried to be famous" but she is a businesswoman who knows what sells, and fame came to her the same as it comes to attractive guys in bands. She found a target audience. Whether you like the actual designs or not, you've gotta hand it to her - she found a niche for her products and is making a living. That's hard for any creative person to do, musician, visual artist, or otherwise.
i will whole heartedly agree with you that there more than enough males doing what she does. but she just has (or atleast she did when i came across her in my travels) that people in her whole little circuit are just supposed to know who she is, and that she's owed something. thats where my real problem is with her. her shitty bracelets are just kinda the cherry on top. but she presents herself as so friendly and outgoing, but i simply just don't buy it, and i dont think anyone with half a brain does either. when the amount of tour laminates a girl is carrying around attached to her bag is weighing it down, theres an issue there. its all so subtle though. i dont think "fame" is the right word for what she has going on, but any publicity is good publicity, and i feel like all i'm doing by ranting about this girl, is making more people interested.
05:08 PM on 05/19/10
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
what a horrible replacement
05:20 PM on 05/19/10
SoPrayLilKay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha. well Circa cant get cell service up in canada. its nto my fault!
06:11 PM on 05/19/10
Kid Amnesiac
User Info.
The only one worth listening to had to reschedule, got it, thanks Ap.net
11:18 PM on 05/19/10
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.

someone balled too hard on The Gunz Show
08:10 AM on 05/20/10
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
i will whole heartedly agree with you that there more than enough males doing what she does. but she just has (or atleast she did when i came across her in my travels) that people in her whole little circuit are just supposed to know who she is, and that she's owed something. thats where my real problem is with her. her shitty bracelets are just kinda the cherry on top. but she presents herself as so friendly and outgoing, but i simply just don't buy it, and i dont think anyone with half a brain does either. when the amount of tour laminates a girl is carrying around attached to her bag is weighing it down, theres an issue there. its all so subtle though. i dont think "fame" is the right word for what she has going on, but any publicity is good publicity, and i feel like all i'm doing by ranting about this girl, is making more people interested.

Why did you say she was good looking earlier? She aight, but not that aight. Lol. Way better in pics. Those girls and bands that she hangs around with can't stand her. This is fact. The second she walks more than 5 ft away, all of her "friends" unload their hatred for her. Its gross, but that's our music scene! Sketchy shitty people, all trying to make careers out of exploiting the music scene. All I can say is that she's always been really nice to me. However, I am in a band. That being said, if drunk, I'd still hit it.
10:36 PM on 05/20/10
benjammin07
User Info.
i the mighty is a very good band! check them out if you like envy on the coast / say anything http://www.myspace.com/ithemighty
hey man i love this band! ive been looking for a copy of We Speak for SOOO long. they took i off itunes before i could get it. think you can hook it up? much appreciated
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests