Username
Password
Stacy Clark News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Stacy Clark
Inside AP.net

Stacy Clark Release Date, Cover Art

Posted by: Steve Henderson (05/21/10)
Stacy Clark will release Connect the Dots on August 10th through Vanguard Records. Cover art has been added to the AP.net gallery.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
05:37 AM on 05/21/10
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
STACY CLARK
TO RELEASE HER VANGUARD RECORDS DEBUT
CONNECT THE DOTS
ON AUGUST 10TH

The 12 songs on Connect the Dots, Stacy Clark’s debut album on Vanguard Records, serve as a stunning introduction to the Buffalo born, Southern California-based singer/songwriter and mark her as an exciting new artist to watch in the indie-pop music world. Produced by Matt Appleton (Panic! At the Disco, The Veronicas), Connect the Dots will be released on August 10th.

Clark's charming idiosyncratic voice and heartfelt lyrics have already won over several of television’s top music supervisors, who have featured songs from Clark's self-released 2007 album Apples and Oranges on such youth-oriented shows as The CW's One Tree Hill, MTV's The Hills, The Buried Life, My Super Sweet Sixteen, Bravo's The Rachel Zoe Project, and VH1's The Price of Beauty. The fact that Clark’s songs have resonated with the folks who musically program TV’s dramatic moments is not surprising given the candid and emotionally uplifting quality of her writing, which she hones even further on Connect the Dots.

Since arriving on the Southern California music scene, Clark has scored numerous awards including Best Female Performer at the 2006 Southern California Music Awards, followed by a 2007 win for Best Female Performer at the Orange County Music Awards and a win at this year’s Orange County Music Awards for Best Pop Artist.

Amongst Clark’s numerous charitable affiliations including Habitat For Humanity, The American Red Cross, and The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, she recently aligned herself with To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to helping people who struggle with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide.

Click here to listen to the first single ‘Touch & Go.’
05:42 AM on 05/21/10
Nardes
User Info.
So excited for this! I got to meet her in February and she is seriously one of the nicest people. With that and her talent, she deserves nothing but the best in life.
06:53 AM on 05/21/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Sounds good. So stoked to hear this.
08:33 AM on 05/21/10
JonathanDTEA
User Info.
this record rules
12:31 PM on 05/21/10
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
I've been looking forward to this all year. Hopefully no more delays. Her voice is so good.
07:46 PM on 05/21/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i love that cover!
03:39 AM on 05/22/10
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.
Enjoyed all of her work so far. Really excited for this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums