drawndead
Bllllratttt
User Info.
definitely picking this up
01:56 AM on 05/25/10
Robmedfordmayor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Who screwed up Warship? Maybe Rob should not have bailed after only doing one tour to support the record.
Sometimes in life you get dealt a hand where playing shows in bar storage rooms with a bunch of guys wearing tablecloths becomes secondary to not getting evicted from your apartment and living off your girlfriend, cause eventually she will run out of money too. Basically, FATA stopped because we saw that we had more guitars in our guitar boats at the venues than pre-sale tickets and we ran out of excuses as to why people weren't coming to the shows, and I opted out of a Warship tour to get my life in order and deal with a few heavy things that cames up and the way things broke down with Warship I wasn't too keen on doing any future tours with any incarnation of the band so that is that. To the point holmes!
Well, enough with the petty drama kids, on to the substance! On a much more relevant note this is really good. Fran is one of the best drummers I know ,let alone played with so it's cool to see him in the role of strictly a drummer so he could cut loose. The snare on the track is killer because: 1) I believe Andrew Schnider recorded it. 2) Fran hits it hard and 3) I hear it used to belong to Ace Frehley's drummer and chances are they played "Parasite" on it alot. If they could've only scored the Paul Stanley Silvertone!
07:42 AM on 05/25/10
TilTuesday
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh I'm sorry, I was certain the title of this thread was "Tidal Arms" Not Fata or Warship. So really great song and find a new thread to complain about shit you know nothing about ;)
09:33 AM on 05/25/10
dynomight
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so good. been looking for something like this for a long time.
03:46 PM on 05/25/10
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Hey, rob, sorry for taking elements of personal conversations out into the open, my bad. Hope I didn't say too much. It kinda wasn't by place anyway, but I just started rambling, hah. See ya soon dude.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos