AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Blink 182 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tom Straddles Two Worlds

Posted by - 11:59 AM on 05/24/10
An interview with Tom DeLonge, about how he juggles Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves, can be read here.

Submitted by Nourez

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 74
12:04 PM on 05/24/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.
Tom needs to pull the stick out of his ass, stop the whole angels and airwaves thing, re learn how to sing, and just focus on blink.
12:06 PM on 05/24/10
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tom needs to pull the stick out of his ass, stop the whole angels and airwaves thing, re learn how to sing, and just focus on blink.
this, blink should be his main focus on all their minds and its not. Travis and mark are doing their own thing to, its pretty annoying.
12:09 PM on 05/24/10
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Why should blink be the main focus? They all have other things going on, things that they've been doing since blink broke up. Just because they reunited doesn't mean they should instantly drop everything else they've been working on and focus solely on blink.
12:10 PM on 05/24/10
SingledOut
Hard Luck
User Info.
"The problem is, now that blink is back in my life, I have to decide if I want to express my angst or my soul.”

This should be interesting...
12:11 PM on 05/24/10
SingledOut
Hard Luck
User Info.
“I would lose straight away if I went on ‘American Idol,’ ” DeLonge said. “But those guys (on ‘Idol’) will never be known for defining a generation of young suburbanites like (blink) did.”

funny way of putting it, but very true indeed...no one on idol, or much of any musician at all (with some exception ) can have such a huge impact on a single generation than mark tom and travis did
12:11 PM on 05/24/10
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Tom is the lead singer of Blink? Since when?
12:12 PM on 05/24/10
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
i liked it. hes finally realizing how much blink really did change the world.
12:16 PM on 05/24/10
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why should blink be the main focus? They all have other things going on, things that they've been doing since blink broke up. Just because they reunited doesn't mean they should instantly drop everything else they've been working on and focus solely on blink.
they just started these projects. Mark with Pete, travis solo cd, and Tom with AVA Love, so you dont make sense.
12:20 PM on 05/24/10
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
they just started these projects. Mark with Pete, travis solo cd, and Tom with AVA Love, so you dont make sense.
Well I'm saying why shouldn't they be allowed to do things besides blink? They already did one huge reunion tour and are about to do another one soon. Just because they reunited doesn't mean they have to work strictly on blink.
12:22 PM on 05/24/10
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.

any advice on how to live my life as long as you're dishing it out for others?
12:23 PM on 05/24/10
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
personally, i love mark, tom, and travis individually, as well as with Blink 182. so any new music coming from any of them is exciting to me. the more the merrier!
12:23 PM on 05/24/10
Alex_Weiland
User Info.
Stop the vanity project Tom. I think he is really scared about making another blink record.... bands are never the same once they break up and reunite.
12:24 PM on 05/24/10
deFobbed14yrs
Legal Drug Dealer
User Info.
yeah w/e blink record plz
12:25 PM on 05/24/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.
any advice on how to live my life as long as you're dishing it out for others?
Yeah, stop being a douche and make it a point to come out of the closet your friends and family already know, you're not fooling anyone you homo

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos