Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 68.
09:04 AM on 05/27/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Seeing Asking Alexandria again in like two weeks. It's neat that they are at the point now that they can keep headlining.

I'll go to this if it comes close. Motionless in White is always awesome. And they should be playing new songs, since they are recording their full length right about now. And I would like some exposure to Periphery and Chelsea Grin.
09:14 AM on 05/27/10
pnkhrdwndr
User Info.
Seeing Asking Alexandria again in like two weeks. It's neat that they are at the point now that they can keep headlining. .

Nah man it's a crime against nature that they're on a tour where the line up is, Asking alexandria, We Came as Romans, From First to Last, And Our Last Night. It Should be From First to Last, Our Last Night, AA, and WCAR
09:18 AM on 05/27/10
Chuck!
In Chip We Trust
User Info.
jesus christ how is asking alexandria remotely popular? shit is soo bad, and i dig a lot of scenecore trash
09:32 AM on 05/27/10
MonopolyMan
Whore's dont trip..they...
User Info.
hahah all ya'll hate on asking toooo much around here...i dont know how anyone can deny the last album..its pure gold. hah I really dont see how that band sounds like everyone else...can anyone even name a band that sounds exactly like another band? cmon now...similarities are one thing....anyways BOO and Asking will tear this thing up, and are co headlining for a good reason.
09:33 AM on 05/27/10
obemyescapex
bleak & distressed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How the hell is STYG or Impending Doom not headlining over such a shitastic band like Asking Alexandria. IT MAKES NO SENSE
09:36 AM on 05/27/10
JTMcKrackles
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
I wish there were actual thrash metal bands on the thrash and burn tour...
09:38 AM on 05/27/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Nah man it's a crime against nature that they're on a tour where the line up is, Asking alexandria, We Came as Romans, From First to Last, And Our Last Night. It Should be From First to Last, Our Last Night, AA, and WCAR
From First to Last doesn't have the draw to headline anymore. They are making use of the opening and support spots they can get. I saw From First to Last headline in the fall, and though they perform well and their new material is their best yet, kids just don't care about them right now. If they were headlining that tour, only few would stay to the end.

I remember seeing Asking Alexandria open up for A Static Lullaby. I think it was early last year. They killed it. And this was before their record was out. Reminds me of the build that Attila has now. They have been and are winning over the kids. Asking Alexandria had and showed the potential and now they are reaping the rewards of it.
10:07 AM on 05/27/10
joexfm
User Info.
what is it with these dumb tour line ups. First Kiss and The Academy Is. Now AA headlining over bands like Impending Doom, STYG, and Evergreen Terrace
10:19 AM on 05/27/10
heyjoshua
No More
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll go to see Born of Osiris, Impending Doom, and Evergreen Terrace
10:24 AM on 05/27/10
Zieb
~_^
User Info.
AA... oh yeah that shitty band whose lead singer kept hitting on my GF from half way around the world so that she might sleep with him when they came through here eventually some day.
10:30 AM on 05/27/10
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
I'd wanna see Evergreen Terrace and Greeley, hopefully Evergreen is on my date.
Everyone is saying good things in here about Periphery too, so I guess I'll check them out.
10:37 AM on 05/27/10
kidcuba1990
User Info.
AA, BOO, STYG, DOOM, ET.......good stuff!
10:38 AM on 05/27/10
andrewa5
www.facebook.com/oftemples
User Info.
Wow, asking alexandria do not deserve the headlining spot on this
10:41 AM on 05/27/10
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
This tour went from pretty sweet its first year to pretty shit now. There's a few good bands in there (definitely would wanna see Periphery, TTEOD, STYG) but the headliners to me are "meh" and the decent bands would get a 20 minute set. I can't believe Asking Alexandria is on this tour, let alone headlining.
10:59 AM on 05/27/10
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
I saw AA last night, and the 15 year olds went crazy! And they stage banter was pretty trashy. At the encore, they requested that people get naked and throw their clothes on the stage. Of course, underaged girls threw bras on stage. Gross? Yes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests