Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68
10:29 AM on 05/28/10
MonopolyMan
Whore's dont trip..they...
User Info.
Their album is pure gold??? Sorry but you are retarted for that over exaggeration.. How do they not sound like everyone else?
Dude they play the same 5 7 8 palm muted riff on every song and 5 times in the song .. That every other TDWP knock off band does..
They sound Just like Attack Attack and BMTH mixed together which is completely shit!..Their lyrics are just failure and any immature moron can write that.. All i hear is Oh my god ,Oh god , of my fuckingg god! in that terrible video.. Bands a joke! and yea TDWP wants their breakdowns back hahaha
haha first off its retarded not retarted and is your avatar a halifax cd? should you even be commenting on this genre? anyways, you can compare them to whoever you want cowboy...the production on that record is PERFECT...TDWP and attack attack are horrible...good lord talk all the shit you want on those bands, they deserve it. asking took everything these shitty bands are doin and rolled it up in a delicious chipotle burrito for me..they do it RIGHT. It's simple and sweet...take it from me...ive been a touring musician/recording engineer for 11yrs. As for the lyrics..gimme a break..these guys are hilarious..they obviously see that kids in the scene these days could care less about what bands are singing/screaming about. These guys are gunna make money and headline tours because the music IS good and sells. carry on...
12:14 PM on 05/28/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
haha first off its retarded not retarted and is your avatar a halifax cd? should you even be commenting on this genre? anyways, you can compare them to whoever you want cowboy...the production on that record is PERFECT...TDWP and attack attack are horrible...good lord talk all the shit you want on those bands, they deserve it. asking took everything these shitty bands are doin and rolled it up in a delicious chipotle burrito for me..they do it RIGHT. It's simple and sweet...take it from me...ive been a touring musician/recording engineer for 11yrs. As for the lyrics..gimme a break..these guys are hilarious..they obviously see that kids in the scene these days could care less about what bands are singing/screaming about. These guys are gunna make money and headline tours because the music IS good and sells. carry on...

Yea it's a Halifax cd but Ive listened to every band in Metalcore ..The whole Synth thing started w Underoath and then Still Remains then came TDWP and etc. As for Asking Alexandria after one song i thought they were ok then i heard the rest and blah ..They are too generic for my liking but kids these days like generic music. It sells but it doesnt mean it's good .the drummer is good and the screaming is good at times but hearing the same hammer on riffs and breakdowns is irritating..There is way too many bands like this and they all look like BMTH's vocalist which makes me dislike them more..
12:35 PM on 05/28/10
MonopolyMan
Whore's dont trip..they...
User Info.
Yea it's a Halifax cd but Ive listened to every band in Metalcore ..The whole Synth thing started w Underoath and then Still Remains then came TDWP and etc. As for Asking Alexandria after one song i thought they were ok then i heard the rest and blah ..They are too generic for my liking but kids these days like generic music. It sells but it doesnt mean it's good .the drummer is good and the screaming is good at times but hearing the same hammer on riffs and breakdowns is irritating..There is way too many bands like this and they all look like BMTH's vocalist which makes me dislike them more..
haha ok ill give you a few of those points...we can agree to disagree...ive always been a sucker for over produced generic stuff heh were you into any old drive thru bands when that label was relevant?
03:57 PM on 05/28/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
haha ok ill give you a few of those points...we can agree to disagree...ive always been a sucker for over produced generic stuff heh were you into any old drive thru bands when that label was relevant?

Fair enough! Yea i used to love Drive Thru before it got dismantled ... HIPV,Finch, So-Co, Allister, Fenis Tx, The Early November,Senses Fail,TSL, loved all those bands and still do haha! And yea I did like Self Against City but they just vanished idk how ?
11:21 PM on 05/28/10
SceneRadio
User Info.
Realistically speaking...if you wanna complain over Asking headlining, they still make sense owning the top spot. Impending doom's album is trash and ran it's lifespan, Styg don't move units, Chelsea grin is on it's debut LP, Greeley isn't there yet,and BOO is the best technical death metal out. Kittie and Evergreen would have seniority to headline but how many of you would bitch about that? For that matter how many Britcore girls would complain their AA isn't on top?

But I'll take britcore girls over fucking Christian IE Kids loving their Impending Doom. Christian death metal is ass, someone give Sleeping Giant that memo too.

I'm stoked Asking and Boo are headlining
The Sphinx is Real!
07:34 AM on 05/29/10
JTMcKrackles
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.

Darkest Hour =/= trendy -core band
True, but Winds of Plague, Arsonists Get All The Girls, After the Burial, and all 4 of the "special guest" bands on there most certainly are.
04:28 PM on 05/30/10
seahawks56
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you guys are haters.
i really like both AA and STYG
this show will be epic
02:51 PM on 06/03/10
iamgozt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
True, but Winds of Plague, Arsonists Get All The Girls, After the Burial, and all 4 of the "special guest" bands on there most certainly are.

Are you really calling Veil of Maya a "trendy -core band"?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos