Username
Password
Politics News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Politics
Inside AP.net

A Win For Invisible Children

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (05/28/10)
A video update from the guys at Invisible Children regarding the bill President Obama just signed can be seen here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 37
09:44 PM on 05/28/10
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
awesome possum.
09:57 PM on 05/28/10
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
what a fantastic group of people
10:22 PM on 05/28/10
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
Maybe it was the people who supported this ie. Pete Wentz and humongous ******s that did it as a trend in my high school but I absolutely hate this organization.
10:26 PM on 05/28/10
lezzlemynezzle
User Info.
Makes traveling to DC last summer and hiking around Capitol Hill in heels talking to Congressmen feel soo worth it.
10:29 PM on 05/28/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
Maybe it was the people who supported this ie. Pete Wentz and humongous ******s that did it as a trend in my high school but I absolutely hate this organization.
yeah cause trying to stop a war is an abomination!
10:31 PM on 05/28/10
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
I just feel so many people support this because it became hip, not that it wasn't a good cause.
10:48 PM on 05/28/10
matt_bergeron
bandsoup.com
User Info.
I just feel so many people support this because it became hip, not that it wasn't a good cause.
This is the dumbest thing I have heard all day.
10:50 PM on 05/28/10
BandsOnABudget
User Info.
i truly hope that this pans out for the best. regardless of why people support it, it's an important issue that cannot be overlooked. pop culture will always grab ahold of one political/moral issue or another and make it mainstream, but that does not necessarily mean that the people that believe in/support the cause are doing it just to be "hip."
11:16 PM on 05/28/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
lol yeah okay.
11:16 PM on 05/28/10
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
Not really. It became a humongous thing in my high school senior year because this one kid got really into and spread all around. Made groups and everything for it on facebook, constantly was posting statuses about it and such. Now you go on his facebook and there is no mention of it anywhere or anything. No one from my high school does anything for it. Its sad how much of a fad it was.
11:22 PM on 05/28/10
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
yeah cause trying to stop a war is an abomination!
haha
11:23 PM on 05/28/10
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
Not really. It became a humongous thing in my high school senior year because this one kid got really into and spread all around. Made groups and everything for it on facebook, constantly was posting statuses about it and such. Now you go on his facebook and there is no mention of it anywhere or anything. No one from my high school does anything for it. Its sad how much of a fad it was.
Well looks like the "fad" paid off. Who cares if its a trend, at least its a trend that brings awareness of the horrors of child solidiers.
11:40 PM on 05/28/10
yetconfused
is no tragic bitch.
User Info.
Well looks like the "fad" paid off. Who cares if its a trend, at least its a trend that brings awareness of the horrors of child solidiers.

THIS.
11:40 PM on 05/28/10
fredrico0012
Listen to Less Than Jake
User Info.
I guess I just wish a cause I felt strongly about became a fad in hollywood so I could see some results. Alas that will never happen.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests