Username
Password
The Trophy Scars News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Trophy Scars
Inside AP.net

Help Trophy Scars Tour

Posted by: Blake Solomon (05/31/10)
Trophy Scars is looking to tour halfway across America and needs your help booking dates.

Submitted by spansen

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
08:47 AM on 05/31/10
hydraulicheart
The world is yours, so take it.
User Info.
Someone please book a Virginia date. I need to see this band.
08:55 AM on 05/31/10
saveferris
Fine, I tried
User Info.
These guys are so rad. I'm thinking they should play at The Brewery in Raleigh, NC.
09:06 AM on 05/31/10
Mochem
User Info.
So stoked that there are two Indiana dates. And that it's with Nigel. I hope one is in Fort Wayne. I've been meaning to try to get them booked here ever since I saw this.
09:13 AM on 05/31/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Damn, not coming to MA
09:26 AM on 05/31/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
saw them play a few years ago and they kept it so real. if you can help with this, i suggest you do.
09:27 AM on 05/31/10
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
I suggest The Meatlocker for the July 24th, New Jersey date. You probably need to get in contact with Matt Lucich or possibly Terrence Pryor if you want a show. Idk.

Or you could always play a show at the Booton KOC.
10:21 AM on 05/31/10
QueSuerte!!
Captain Awesome
User Info.
Fina-fucking-lly!!
10:30 AM on 05/31/10
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
Someone should definitely book a Pittsburgh date. I really want them to release their new EP, sounds intense.
10:39 AM on 05/31/10
ninthandash
ninthandash.com
User Info.
'halfway'?
11:27 AM on 05/31/10
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
I suggest The Meatlocker for the July 24th, New Jersey date. You probably need to get in contact with Matt Lucich or possibly Terrence Pryor if you want a show. Idk.

Or you could always play a show at the Booton KOC.
That's a Saturday and Saturdays at the Meatlocker get booked months in advance. Plus I have a show the next day and I don't want to do 2 shows back to back.
11:59 AM on 05/31/10
Mochem
User Info.
So how exactly can I help? Do I send the band some contact info on venues or do I get in touch with the venues and let them know TScars is looking for a place to play, or what?
12:06 PM on 05/31/10
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
So how exactly can I help? Do I send the band some contact info on venues or do I get in touch with the venues and let them know TScars is looking for a place to play, or what?
If you can book it yourself then that would be better. If you know of any promoters in your area then tell them that TS needs a show.
12:09 PM on 05/31/10
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.

If you can book it yourself then that would be better. If you know of any promoters in your area then tell them that TS needs a show.
this.. it's easiest if you're in the loop, but if you know people who run venues-- or know bands who are pretty involved in your area.. then do what you can to fill the hole.

trophy scars is awesome live, i'm just upset they're not coming far enough for me anymore.. since i've left indiana..
12:55 PM on 05/31/10
Mochem
User Info.
this.. it's easiest if you're in the loop, but if you know people who run venues-- or know bands who are pretty involved in your area.. then do what you can to fill the hole.

trophy scars is awesome live, i'm just upset they're not coming far enough for me anymore.. since i've left indiana..
Did you just graduate and move?

Alright, well I obviously know nothing about going about doing this, but I have friends who have been in bands around here, so I'll ask them. They'll probably know people.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests