Username
Password
Brandtson News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Brandtson
Inside AP.net

Press Brandtson's Record

Posted by: Blake Solomon (05/31/10)
You can help get Brandston's Send Us A Signal pressed on vinyl.

Submitted by Smash Adams

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 40
08:11 AM on 05/31/10
nickstetina
User Info.
If Hot Rod Circuit did this for The Underground is a Dying Breed I would drop a lot of dough...samesies with Gatsbys Volcano....a guy can dream.
08:43 AM on 05/31/10
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
I find it a bit out of my realm of belief that someone legit donated 200, let alone 4 people donated 75 :O I realize they're getting alot of it, it's just weird.
09:14 AM on 05/31/10
Keith21
User Info.
put my $15 in. definitely would love to have this on vinyl.
09:29 AM on 05/31/10
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
excellent album
09:34 AM on 05/31/10
Echo Park
User Info.
great band but their fanbase is really lacking. I wouldn't expect this to get pressed
10:06 AM on 05/31/10
Steviex2Shoes
User Info.
Is it that crazy to support a record that you believe in? I'm considering changing my pledge to $75 from $50, but I also considered $100.
10:44 AM on 05/31/10
anamericangod
User Info.
I find it a bit out of my realm of belief that someone legit donated 200, let alone 4 people donated 75 :O I realize they're getting alot of it, it's just weird.
Why is it so hard to believe? This band has an amazing discography, and this album is arguably their best release.

I submitted this as news before I saw it was already posted, haha. They also announced that Emery's The Weak's End is being pressed.

10:57 AM on 05/31/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
If Hot Rod Circuit did this for The Underground is a Dying Breed I would drop a lot of dough...samesies with Gatsbys Volcano....a guy can dream.

Why is it so hard to believe? This band has an amazing discography, and this album is arguably their best release.

I submitted this as news before I saw it was already posted, haha. They also announced that Emery's The Weak's End is being pressed.

I think we should talk with Fearless and get someone involved with TREOS to jump on something like this. I would love me some Volcano and BTHATS on vinyl.
11:07 AM on 05/31/10
anamericangod
User Info.
I think we should talk with Fearless and get someone involved with TREOS to jump on something like this. I would love me some Volcano and BTHATS on vinyl.
BTHATS would get funded so fucking fast. People would be dropping 100 dollars like it was nothing.

I truly think that this model is what the industry has needed for some time. Perhaps it could use a little tweaking, but there are always individuals out there who are more than willing to pay far more than the standard cd/t shirt cost to get something special, not to mention help out a band they really care about.
11:10 AM on 05/31/10
nickstetina
User Info.
Dude. Let's do whatever we have to do, get some contact info going, haha. I can picture now - Volcano available in brown, orange and brown/orange swirl.
11:13 AM on 05/31/10
11:11
Soft sound
User Info.
I'm donating when I get back from work later. This album means way too much to me.

And Volcano in vinyl? Fuck yes. We need to get that pressed too.
11:22 AM on 05/31/10
nickstetina
User Info.
I just messaged Fearless records through their contact page about it, haha. Take a moment and do the same!

http://fearlessrecords.com/contact.php?mode=send
11:23 AM on 05/31/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Dude. Let's do whatever we have to do, get some contact info going, haha. I can picture now - Volcano available in brown, orange and brown/orange swirl.
I'll see what I can do.
11:30 AM on 05/31/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I want this. Gotta get money to make sure I can pledge though.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums