Username
Password
Politics News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 73.
12:13 PM on 05/31/10
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
The troops do nothing for freedom. Not in the last 60 years at least. They simply enforce the rules of people in suits in Washington.
troll harder.
12:36 PM on 05/31/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
thank you to everyone who has died, fought or will fight for our country. you're great.
01:10 PM on 05/31/10
seraph1214
Sing you to coma, so to speak.
User Info.
Thank God for anyone who fought and risked their lives to make this country the Land of the Free.
01:11 PM on 05/31/10
Johnnybot2000
Kidchino08 + Oregon =
User Info.
The troops do nothing for freedom. Not in the last 60 years at least. They simply enforce the rules of people in suits in Washington.
I'm in the military and I am not the happiest about the shit they make me do sometimes, but I do it. You just keep on being jaded, but know that there are people giving their time for you to sit here and criticize.
01:31 PM on 05/31/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
Altho I am sending my love, respect and admiration out to everyone who is/has died fighting while ensuring my/our freedom I have to send a huge amount of gratification and never ending love to Todd & Brandon and their families. My brother was one of the only survivors of the same bombing that killed his 2 close friends and he just barely made it and in many respects, this would be my brothers picture if he sat in the same vehicle that day. There are no words to truly express.

01:32 PM on 05/31/10
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
User Info.
no care ever. TruthElixirX opinion flip.

Served for six years, got out late last year and decided to do the college route now. Very grateful for all of those that continue to serve. Thank You.
02:28 PM on 05/31/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm in the military and I am not the happiest about the shit they make me do sometimes, but I do it. You just keep on being jaded, but know that there are people giving their time for you to sit here and criticize.

They aren't doing anything for me, I did not ask them to kill little brown children in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, or Korea. Hell, I'll even give them Afghanistan as some what just, but the others are all BS.
02:44 PM on 05/31/10
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
User Info.
They aren't doing anything for me, I did not ask them to kill little brown children in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, or Korea. Hell, I'll even give them Afghanistan as some what just, but the others are all BS.
You're pretty stupid
03:03 PM on 05/31/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're pretty stupid

Please explain how the troops are protecting my freedom? You do realize that the hijackers in 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. You do realize the reason we went into Vietnam was because the US government wanted to keep from making France look bad when they went in there and screwed things up? You probably should read a history book. Do you know who Smedley Butler is? He was the most decorated marine at the time of his death. He participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America during the Banana Wars, the Caribbean and during World War I, he served in France. He also wrote the book "War is a Racket" and explained how his whole life he had been a tool for politicians and regretted it.

Its cool though, disregard me and the words of the most decorated man in the marines. Because he and I are stupid.
03:19 PM on 05/31/10
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please explain how the troops are protecting my freedom? You do realize that the hijackers in 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. You do realize the reason we went into Vietnam was because the US government wanted to keep from making France look bad when they went in there and screwed things up? You probably should read a history book. Do you know who Smedley Butler is? He was the most decorated marine at the time of his death. He participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America during the Banana Wars, the Caribbean and during World War I, he served in France. He also wrote the book "War is a Racket" and explained how his whole life he had been a tool for politicians and regretted it.

Its cool though, disregard me and the words of the most decorated man in the marines. Because he and I are stupid.
Last time I checked 15 out of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia. Last time I checked the Vietnam War was a war against Communism, not to make the French look any better. Lastly, if you knew anything about war then you know that you take the fight to their territory if you want them off of yours. Its a diversionary tactic to keep them from coming in droves to our country. I believe Sun Tzu wrote that in his book "The Art of War". So troll somewhere else and read a book you dumbass.
03:47 PM on 05/31/10
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Took some time out of my busy american schedule to sip pina coladas and sit in a tire swing all day...God bless America.
03:50 PM on 05/31/10
aerofan11
Waiting For The Man
User Info.
I can't give anything but respect to anyone who would put their life on the line for their country. Thanks for making our country safe, troops. (Sorry, I was writing about British Troops. Respect to the American soldiers too.)
04:19 PM on 05/31/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
Holidays like today make me mad cause i'm expecting something to be delivered to my house haha
but it's even worse when Fedex decides to take TOMORROW OFF TOO
04:22 PM on 05/31/10
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Someone's been listening to too much Anti-Flag.

It's not about what the goal of the government is. The soldiers who go out to these places are pretty damn selfless. They believe they are helping America and they are risking thier lives for their country. If that's not something to celebrate, I don't know what is. Hell, I'm Canadian and I respect your military. I may not agree with the reasons for wars that are started but I know that the soldiers are good people fighting for the right reasons. The suits in Washington are a whole diferent story.
04:26 PM on 05/31/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Last time I checked the Vietnam War was a war against Communism, not to make the French look any better.
Wait, they were fighting for economic freedom for the Vietnamese? I thought they were fighting for me.

Someone's been listening to too much Anti-Flag.

It's not about what the goal of the government is. The soldiers who go out to these places are pretty damn selfless. They believe they are helping America and they are risking thier lives for their country. If that's not something to celebrate, I don't know what is. Hell, I'm Canadian and I respect your military. I may not agree with the reasons for wars that are started but I know that the soldiers are good people fighting for the right reasons. The suits in Washington are a whole diferent story.

Ah, so they are just robots who can't think? They just do whatever they're told? Nice.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS