Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 73 of 73
10:07 PM on 05/31/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When you say the insane stuff you post we all assume you make this world worse. Its okay to have your opinions but give respect where it is due. If you don't like your freedom then please move to China where under Mao more than 30-60 MILLION people were killed due to Communism. Who know how many the Russians killed due to the same. Just be happy the sane folks actually put up with you, in these other countries you would have murdered already.

"You have no right to complain because this arbitrarily defined plot of land is better than that arbitrarily defined plot of land!"
10:32 PM on 05/31/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
stop arguing with the guy, he gets his dick wet trying to make his opinion matter more than anyone else's
10:34 PM on 05/31/10
Deezlink
User Info.
"You have no right to complain because this arbitrarily defined plot of land is better than that arbitrarily defined plot of land!"

Why are you even on here? Go run for govener if you want to change something politically. It's not cool to hate especially if it seems like you have no idea what the military actually does.

It's a holiday honoring the dead. Would you like it if everyone talked untrue generalized crap about someone significant to you?
10:48 PM on 05/31/10
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
lol @ those clowns who are trying to bring political idiocy....err banter into this thread.

anyways, using this space to give a thanks to any AP readers who might be involved in the service. and also to tell my grandpops good moves in WWII, just in case he might read AP.net in the afterlife.

hey, you never know. : )
10:50 PM on 05/31/10
Tommy Gun
User Info.
I think its more than fair to ask for people to be grateful on Memorial Day.

So be grateful.

Leave everything else at your personal pulpits for another day and another thread.

<3.
11:47 PM on 05/31/10
Johnnybot2000
Kidchino08 + Oregon =
User Info.
First Westboro Bapist Church member on AP.net
12:10 PM on 06/01/10
pleaseheadnorth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm sick of hearing about how "wrong" the Iraq/Afghan wars are. Listen, extremist muslims/jihadists/etc are the threat of the 21st century whether you want to believe that shit or not, it's real. their goal is to murder YOU and have islam be the only religion in the world and clearly they are powerful enough to pull off 9/11, the London subway bombings, and ALMOST detonate a freakin bomb in times square just recently. Look at what is happening all over Europe in regards to the spread of islam, even the peaceful ones have no respect or tolerance for anything except islam. Look what is happening in the Netherlands, england and all over Europe. Jihadism is a murderous totalitarian regime, that is a real threat to the freedom of the world and everyone's safety JUST LIKE NAZISM AND THEN COMMUNISM, Jihadism is what we have to confront NOW in today's world. Open your eyes people. Respect to all the troops fighting these cunts.
05:18 PM on 06/02/10
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You can complain all you want, its just that your argument is very weak and does not make a ton of sense. It just seems like you want to rebel against society just for the point of it. You are probably one of those people who thinks 9/11 is a hoax, that racism is only done by white people, and that we never landed on the moon.
05:18 PM on 06/02/10
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm sick of hearing about how "wrong" the Iraq/Afghan wars are. Listen, extremist muslims/jihadists/etc are the threat of the 21st century whether you want to believe that shit or not, it's real. their goal is to murder YOU and have islam be the only religion in the world and clearly they are powerful enough to pull off 9/11, the London subway bombings, and ALMOST detonate a freakin bomb in times square just recently. Look at what is happening all over Europe in regards to the spread of islam, even the peaceful ones have no respect or tolerance for anything except islam. Look what is happening in the Netherlands, england and all over Europe. Jihadism is a murderous totalitarian regime, that is a real threat to the freedom of the world and everyone's safety JUST LIKE NAZISM AND THEN COMMUNISM, Jihadism is what we have to confront NOW in today's world. Open your eyes people. Respect to all the troops fighting these cunts.
agreed 100%
02:02 AM on 06/03/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You are probably one of those people who thinks 9/11 is a hoax, that racism is only done by white people, and that we never landed on the moon.

You are probably one of those people who make asses out of them selves when making assumptions.
08:23 PM on 06/04/10
Johnnybot2000
Kidchino08 + Oregon =
User Info.
You are probably one of those people who make asses out of them selves when making assumptions.

You aren't really denying anything, just coming back with snotty adolescent remarks.
12:15 AM on 06/05/10
TruthElixirX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You aren't really denying anything, just coming back with snotty adolescent remarks.

No, you just can't read. I already mentioned 9/11 happened/was caused by people in the middle east. I see no need to once again state that 9/11 was NOT an inside job just because you are too dumb and lazy to go back a few posts.
10:02 AM on 06/05/10
Johnnybot2000
Kidchino08 + Oregon =
User Info.
No, you just can't read. I already mentioned 9/11 happened/was caused by people in the middle east. I see no need to once again state that 9/11 was NOT an inside job just because you are too dumb and lazy to go back a few posts.
It is false to state that I cannot read. Obviously that is not true at all. You do not give off the feeling of knowing much of anything so I quit listening to you awhile ago. You also just assumed I didn't read your snarky post about 9/11, making you nothing short of a hypocrite for assuming also.

I can clearly see that you don't know anything about the economy(not an assumption), or it's summer break and you just passed economics with a C minus (my own assumption). Calling the military out for taking middle class taxes? Really now?

If you want to quote assumptions, look back at your post about Marines and tell me you didn't just generalize all Marines as blood thirsty killers who use force to prove their points.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos