AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 56
11:18 AM on 06/01/10
epaynedds
User Info.
sadly its better than those other two miserable jams released so far. that being said, still sucks goat balls.

Gay ass song
11:52 AM on 06/01/10
photOakes
What's it going to be then, eh?
User Info.
I'd rather be listening to...

because its way better than this shit!
11:52 AM on 06/01/10
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
Why do they have to start every song with some sort of robotic/electronic intro?
Not a good song. Doesn't really have what their old stuff did that made me like them for a while.
12:00 PM on 06/01/10
AsfAstAswegofar
User Info.
I think it's pretty alright if you don't take it seriously. Why would you take 30h!3 seriously anyways?
12:14 PM on 06/01/10
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
What the fuck happened to these guys? "Want" had some really fun, catchy songs and the lyrics weren't that bad... this new album is looking like a pile of shit.
12:22 PM on 06/01/10
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
This just isn't good. I liked Want, but there is none of the good here that appealed to me on that and all of the bad that turned me off.
12:26 PM on 06/01/10
SuchAPerson22
bert macklin, FBI
User Info.
lyk ZOoOoOMGG dIs s0o0o0 ~~**cR3aTiV33**~~

But at least it's better than that "House Party" mess.
12:30 PM on 06/01/10
SuchAPerson22
bert macklin, FBI
User Info.
like everyone else is saying, it's better than the other new stuff that's been released, but it still isn't very good. it's catchy though.

the reason i liked 3OH!3 when their first album came out was because it was 2 nerdy white boys singing crunk raps, not taking themselves too seriously at all. and i loved that. it was fun.

but now their shit sucks. thanks a lot "dont trust me."
This.
12:33 PM on 06/01/10
GrandAce
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What the fuck happened to these guys? "Want" had some really fun, catchy songs and the lyrics weren't that bad... this new album is looking like a pile of shit.

Want had good lyrics? Are you kidding? The whole point of 3Oh!3 is that they have stupid lyrics over silly beats. This song really isn't that bad and the last 2 tracks have been great. House Party and First Kiss are exactly what I'd expect from them, and this sounds a little like Don't Trust Me, which was a good song in it's own right.

I'd like to see their songs be marginally less poppy, but so far the lyrics are just as stupid and the beats are just as silly as the last album. I'm not even a huge 3Oh!3 fan but you guys are deluding yourselves if you're expecting them to do anything else.
12:58 PM on 06/01/10
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Haven't been able to get the song to play but I'll say that their other new song, "Touching On My", is awesome. I've had that on repeat for like a week it's so damn catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8NSBttYz4

Sounding better than the last album so far.
01:10 PM on 06/01/10
Ska Senanake
Ska Senanake
User Info.
i actually liked want before they blew up, it was kind of a funny thing to pop in, should have never gotten radio play.
01:11 PM on 06/01/10
dartanian=gods
User Info.
Kesha, much?
Same structure as that Tik Tok song.

and I love how every pop song has a tambourine come in, mid-way through the chorus. everyones a carbon copy of the last artist that put out a single.
so sad.
It's because Benny Blanco is writing everyone's beats these days
01:42 PM on 06/01/10
FTSKayluhh
like_a_riot
User Info.
this is bad. and i usually find their stuff at least catchy.
01:46 PM on 06/01/10
FTSKayluhh
like_a_riot
User Info.
Haven't been able to get the song to play but I'll say that their other new song, "Touching On My", is awesome. I've had that on repeat for like a week it's so damn catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8NSBttYz4

Sounding better than the last album so far.
listening to this song now and youre right, its the best new song they've released so far.
01:59 PM on 06/01/10
altmusicforev7
badabingkiddo
User Info.
sadly its better than those other two miserable jams released so far. that being said, still sucks goat balls.
agreeeeed.
its better i guess...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests