Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Lab Records Sampler

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (06/02/10)
Lab Records have a new sampler out that you can download for free. It features The Morning Of, Not Advised, and more.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
02:50 AM on 06/02/10
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not Advised are one of the best bands to come from the UK in a long time. Geniunely catchier than aids.
03:17 AM on 06/02/10
3wotkris
Legen...wait for it....dary
User Info.
Agreed.
03:28 AM on 06/02/10
clamshoppppe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ditto that! Their song "The World's Not Ready" is one of the best of the year so far!
03:30 AM on 06/02/10
clamshoppppe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
P.S. Don't leave out Mimi Soya - their new album is being released soon and is going to be amazing!!
03:51 AM on 06/02/10
charliebucket
http://facebook.com/charliebucketuk
User Info.
More love for Not Advised please.

Awesome local band, been following them from the very beginning. So pleased to see them getting some attention on here.
06:58 AM on 06/02/10
ryan_hm
www.changetherecord.net
User Info.
More love for Not Advised please.

Awesome local band, been following them from the very beginning. So pleased to see them getting some attention on here.
This, this and this.

They were stunning at Slam Dunk at the weekend and they're only going to get bigger. If you haven't checked out the 2 new songs on the 'After The Fight' sampler, do so. 'The Hope Killed The Hype' is brilliant.
07:29 AM on 06/02/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
I shall be downloading this sampler. Color me excited!
08:19 AM on 06/02/10
Epilogueboy
User Info.
proud to be a member of one of the bands on this label. not advised, pegasus bridge, mimi soya, miss hero, portia conn, confide, he is legend. i'd say LAB records is DEFINITELY going big places. plus they are the best dudes i know and they genuinely care about every band they sign. SUPPORT THIS LABEL. DOWNLOAD THIS SAMPLER!!
10:04 AM on 06/02/10
sean-reid
alreadyheard.com
User Info.
proud to be a member of one of the bands on this label. not advised, pegasus bridge, mimi soya, miss hero, portia conn, confide, he is legend. i'd say LAB records is DEFINITELY going big places. plus they are the best dudes i know and they genuinely care about every band they sign. SUPPORT THIS LABEL. DOWNLOAD THIS SAMPLER!!
THIS! LAB continues to be more and more awesome.
08:53 AM on 06/03/10
Dying Decade
Dying Decade Clothing
User Info.
As fellow Newburgh residents and long time fans of The Morning Of we can't agree more man. Just downloaded this sampler, and can't wait to hear more from all of the bands!
10:28 AM on 06/03/10
Mark Orr
User Info.
Thanks so much for all of your support guys, it means so much.

Please do check out the sampler, I hope some of you find a band new to you but well worth checking out on there.
06:01 PM on 06/03/10
Dying Decade
Dying Decade Clothing
User Info.
Thanks so much for all of your support guys, it means so much.

Please do check out the sampler, I hope some of you find a band new to you but well worth checking out on there.
Just wondering, is Abir also a part of LAB Records? I saw that he was working on LAB Apparel, so I wasn't sure.
03:50 AM on 06/05/10
Mark Orr
User Info.
Just wondering, is Abir also a part of LAB Records? I saw that he was working on LAB Apparel, so I wasn't sure.
Abir is a great friend of ours and helps out a lot with the Apparel side, and he's always around for advice with the record label when we're in the States, too.
06:17 AM on 06/05/10
Dying Decade
Dying Decade Clothing
User Info.
Abir is a great friend of ours and helps out a lot with the Apparel side, and he's always around for advice with the record label when we're in the States, too.
Very cool, very cool. Great guy. Thanks for getting back!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests