Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 54
07:15 AM on 06/05/10
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
User Info.
It's not that I wish bad for this band, but like the author I'm furious that bands like this get a lot biiger than they should while great bands are ignored.
07:16 AM on 06/05/10
yeuhboy
heartcore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i saw these guys in march at sxsw at a 21 and up club and it was filled with jock boys and their pretty girls..cant wait to see them at warped tour to play infront of a different crowd!
07:22 AM on 06/05/10
birtcho
is...
User Info.
They are going to explode something huge, and I hope they do. The EP fucking rocks
08:31 AM on 06/05/10
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
they have potential to become big if they release a polished full length. this ep shows promise, they just need to take the best elements from it and move onward
09:24 AM on 06/05/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i love this EP, super catchy
10:04 AM on 06/05/10
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
The review has convinced me at the very least, to give it a listen. We'll see how it goes
10:05 AM on 06/05/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
they have potential to become big if they release a polished full length. this ep shows promise, they just need to take the best elements from it and move onward
I very much agree with this.
10:24 AM on 06/05/10
TheGuillotine
User Info.
Woah. Walls is not the worst song on Nothing Personal.
I would have thought "Too Much" was. Also I don't see the similarity with Hayley's voice that I've heard people mention.

Either way, this is a really good EP, and definitely a band to watch.

Good review!
10:47 AM on 06/05/10
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would have thought "Too Much" was. Also I don't see the similarity with Hayley's voice that I've heard people mention.

Either way, this is a really good EP, and definitely a band to watch.

Good review!
Yeah... I think they have very different voices. However, I get that any female fronted band from now until Paramore is forgotten about will be compared to Paramore even without the similarities. Kinda annoying.
11:38 AM on 06/05/10
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
User Info.
My band played with them in January. Good people. But I do think they'll blow up after Warped.
02:23 PM on 06/05/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Yeah... I think they have very different voices. However, I get that any female fronted band from now until Paramore is forgotten about will be compared to Paramore even without the similarities. Kinda annoying.
I wrote a review for a band called Everlyn back when I had just started reviewing records, and I didn't mention Paramore once because there were no similarities. At times I think that this girl sounds exactly like Hayley. Not that she's a ripoff or anything, because she has her own style, but I think there are definitely similarities.
02:40 PM on 06/05/10
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Submitted a once-over for this last week. I absolutely fell for this EP; great singers, solid pop songs...they will most definitely explode, especially with a full-tour spot on Warped.
03:50 PM on 06/05/10
jco3
Hi.
User Info.
If anyone wants to listen to a super poppy record in the vein of this music check out these guys. Seriously, it's very popped up, but tastefully so: http://www.amazon.com/We-Are-The-Air...5129871&sr=8-2

I know it's not the same, but the super clean sound of We Are The In Crowd reminded me of these guys.
05:12 PM on 06/05/10
music_snob_86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band is terrible. meaning, yes they will get huge
horrible band.
08:58 PM on 06/05/10
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Wow. Nice name drop first sentence. And sry even though is really good, NP still beats it. And Walls isnt the worst song, its Too Much.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos