Username
Password
Myspace News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Myspace
Inside AP.net

Refused Live Jams

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/07/10)
A bunch of live material from the re-release of Refused's The Shape of Punk to Come can be heard on mypsace.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24.
09:29 PM on 06/07/10
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
*non-masculine shriek*
09:32 PM on 06/07/10
Schabel
Booyah Achieved
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What I would give to see these guys live one time. Deadly Rhythm is one of my favorite jams ever.
10:09 PM on 06/07/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Got my LP in the mail the other day. I wanna watch the dvd ASAP but my two year old cousin is here and it's probably not appropriate.

I was surprised I got a blue one, too. I didn't think I ordered soon enough considering there were only 500.
10:23 PM on 06/07/10
Mochem
User Info.
Got my LP in the mail the other day. I wanna watch the dvd ASAP but my two year old cousin is here and it's probably not appropriate.

I was surprised I got a blue one, too. I didn't think I ordered soon enough considering there were only 500.
Got mine in the mail today and was pretty pumped that it was blue. I ordered it as soon as I saw the post about it here.
10:59 PM on 06/07/10
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Got mine in the mail today and was pretty pumped that it was blue. I ordered it as soon as I saw the post about it here.

Same here. I can't bring myself to open it. I'm gonna have to order a black one to play. :)
11:43 PM on 06/07/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Same here. I can't bring myself to open it. I'm gonna have to order a black one to play. :)
Why wouldn't you open it? I wish I understood why people don't just play the vinyl they buy. People who hang it up confuse me even more.
12:08 AM on 06/08/10
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
these responses please me. Mine's at the post office. Going first thing in the morning to get it. There's hope that it is blue then! I ordered the same time the post on here went up as well.
12:54 AM on 06/08/10
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
I don't care about the DVD so much, but I will definitely be ordering that 2LP.
02:28 AM on 06/08/10
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
So good.
03:21 AM on 06/08/10
crystalised
fed to death
User Info.
d:D
03:34 AM on 06/08/10
ETGsynth
IWillBuryYou&EverythingYouBelieveIn
User Info.
Why wouldn't you open it? I wish I understood why people don't just play the vinyl they buy. People who hang it up confuse me even more.
Seriously, i dont ever recall buying two copies of a cd for display and listening. Maybe its a hipster thing?
05:54 AM on 06/08/10
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
The shape of punk to come just blew it's load in my face.

SO GOOD.
06:26 AM on 06/08/10
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
Why would I want to damage the one there's only 500 of when I can buy another one that there's a lot of? Why go play in the mud in my work shoes when I can go buy a pair to play in? Why play with the holographic Charizard when I can get a non-foil one to use in my deck of Pokémon cards? I can go on, but I guess I'm just a weirdo nerd collector who's transferred his obsessions from one thing to another his whole life. :p
06:36 AM on 06/08/10
chordsforacure
Host of the Saint Mort Show!
User Info.
My friend hangs records based on a color scheme that he specifically looks for when he's yard-saling, but he also makes sure that they're records he wouldn't actually listen to (or if it's something he has two of like his Beatles Theme a year ago) but figure buying them used at a yard sale its like... $0.50-$1.00 each which isn't even remotely bad.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS