AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Virgin Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

My Favorite Highway on Stickam

Posted by - 04:51 PM on 06/09/10
My Favorite Highway will be performing live from Jeff Motekaitis of Westland's studio in Millis, MA at 8pm EST on stickam.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
05:53 PM on 06/09/10
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Their Lady Gaga cover was fun.
07:42 AM on 06/10/10
ZoSo1886
www.twitter.com/jamesbenedictnj
User Info.
Were they just on stickam the other night performing at/with/involving the gunz show?
09:38 AM on 06/10/10
emoneil
xemoneilx
User Info.
Sweet...so will Jeff tell the rest of those douchebags in Westland to return my equipment they stole from me before they kicked me out of the band?
09:46 AM on 06/10/10
MattRM
User Info.
Sweet...so will Jeff tell the rest of those douchebags in Westland to return my equipment they stole from me before they kicked me out of the band?
Airing your dirty laundry on the internet, in a news post about another band. Cool.
10:49 AM on 06/10/10
emoneil
xemoneilx
User Info.
Airing your dirty laundry on the internet, in a news post about another band. Cool.
If you have a problem with it, then stop reading and go to another post. Those dicks stole my equipment, as well as several other items amounting in several hundred dollars. Wouldn't you be pissed too?
11:01 AM on 06/10/10
MattRM
User Info.
If you have a problem with it, then stop reading and go to another post. Those dicks stole my equipment, as well as several other items amounting in several hundred dollars. Wouldn't you be pissed too?
Yeah, I would be pissed, and I'd probably be doing something about it other than bitching and moaning on a message board, because I highly doubt that they're going to read your comment on here and suddenly decide to hand over your stuff, so you basically just end up sounding like a whiny little kid.
04:20 PM on 06/10/10
emoneil
xemoneilx
User Info.
Yeah, I would be pissed, and I'd probably be doing something about it other than bitching and moaning on a message board, because I highly doubt that they're going to read your comment on here and suddenly decide to hand over your stuff, so you basically just end up sounding like a whiny little kid.
Yup, I'll continue to be wicked whiney until those pricks get a little reciprocity for what they did to me. I helped fund the recording, I wrote music and recorded on the record, gave them food, gas money, etc. In return, they deny my participation in the record, talk shit about me, and steal my shit. Lawyers cost money, which is something I don't have enough of to be able to do anything. So long as they do what they do, I'll do what I do. Like I said, if you don't like it, move along. No need to be a smarmy dick because you feel like I shouldn't post shit that relates to a band in this post.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos