Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Random Interview - Sparks Will Fly

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (06/09/10)
Today's interview from the random questionnaire offered to any and all bands comes from Sparks Will Fly. You can read the interview here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
09:15 PM on 06/09/10
lostfear
Jakesonaplane
User Info.
love these dudes, and hey Jordan I know you're lurking.
09:35 PM on 06/09/10
smorgy
There's no shame in crymaxing
User Info.
my boys!
cant wait for the new EP, the 1 song ive heard so far is sick
04:47 AM on 06/10/10
AlexEnglish
Shablagoo
User Info.
so excited for their new EP, this band really needs to get some recognition for all of their hard work
05:45 AM on 06/10/10
PostNothing
User Info.
checked out this band at an RI show. Absolutely terrible.
05:34 PM on 06/10/10
applesandcyanid
Trollin' Absolutepunk.
User Info.
Not surprised..
06:01 PM on 06/10/10
SaveGwenStacy
User Info.
lol
08:32 PM on 06/10/10
Selena_Rox
Spiderman.
User Info.

PJ, you hang out with some of the saddest excuses for musicians in the Maine scene that I have ever seen- your argument is invalid. Jordan is phenomenal at every instrument he touches. He has mastered drums, bass, guitar and piano. He has more musical talent and capability in his pinky toe than most of the local bands in New England. Spence has been playing guitar for 8+ years. Have you heard or seen any of his solos?! Kid can shred. And we all know that good drummers are hard to come by, and SWF has had some train wreck drummers in the past, but their current drummer Josh is hands down one of the best drummers that I've seen in a local RI band in years. Have you seen SWF live? They're better than most active Maine bands I can think of. Maybe you're not into pop-punk, and that's a matter of taste, but you can't say that they are poor musicians in any sense. I can't think of any local New England band right now that is still on a local scale that has accomplished as much as these guys have.
09:57 PM on 06/10/10
applesandcyanid
Trollin' Absolutepunk.
User Info.
PJ, you hang out with some of the saddest excuses for musicians in the Maine scene that I have ever seen- your argument is invalid. Jordan is phenomenal at every instrument he touches. He has mastered drums, bass, guitar and piano. He has more musical talent and capability in his pinky toe than most of the local bands in New England. Spence has been playing guitar for 8+ years. Have you heard or seen any of his solos?! Kid can shred. And we all know that good drummers are hard to come by, and SWF has had some train wreck drummers in the past, but their current drummer Josh is hands down one of the best drummers that I've seen in a local RI band in years. Have you seen SWF live? They're better than most active Maine bands I can think of. Maybe you're not into pop-punk, and that's a matter of taste, but you can't say that they are poor musicians in any sense. I can't think of any local New England band right now that is still on a local scale that has accomplished as much as these guys have.
It just sounded a bit autotuned and cheesy, my bad. I am not saying they won't get anywhere or that they're bad musicians, it's just bands like this usually don't replicate their sound live very well. You don't really know who I hang out with either but for the most part yeah, clearly this band is more talented than most of my friends garage bands, they're getting coverage on AP.net which is way more than any of my bro's bands can say. I apologize for offending you. For real. I just troll on this website wicked hard.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests