Julia Conny
"Julia HurriConny"
User Info.
Strange, strange fellow.
10:00 AM on 09/27/06
IATA4224
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love it how you all say Team Mark or Plus 44 is where its at... What have you heard that justifies your remarks? Granted you may not like AvA, in the long run album sales will tell you whose better, not your opinion..

I remember seeing Blink at KROCK's Christmas show and Tom was totally sarcastic.. It's funny how when his music gets serious people still can't by into the sarcasticness of his statement.. All you that claim to be blink fans are traitors...
10:16 AM on 09/27/06
Atticus_86
User Info.
What if *gasp* Mark and Travis are exagerating the truth? Could they just be bashing Tom every chance they get for more hype/album sales? Not saying they are but Tom is looking forward and is very into his new band and doesen't want to dwell on the past as it seems the other two do.

Maybe Tom is off his rocker a bit but he really likes his new band and it shows how much he loves making music, regardless what people are saying about it.

Now personally A&A wasn't my cup of tea but you guys are making it out that Mark and Travis are right and Tom is wrong when no one knows what really went on. It's not 2 agaisnt 1 because Travis and Mark will say the same thing as they are both trying to push their new album.

I just hate the Tom bashing because he's hyping his band.

It reminds me of a marriage gone sour because one (guy or girl) person will always talk shit to anyone who will listen (Mark and Travis) and one person will always just say "I miss her but things are better now" (Tom) And when what really happened was they got tired of each other and realized things weren't going to work out. No one's to blame. Anyone can spread rumors cause they are hurt or angry, doesn't make them true.

In my eyes Blink was going downhill and now you got 2 fresh new starts, so I look at the break up as a good thing.

Now, nothing against Mark and Travis, in fact I love the songs they've been releasing, but you guys can't take their word as gospel.

We should be happy for them, Mark, Tom, and Travis now get to do what they couldn't do in Blink without the other holding them back.

your retarded. the untitled/selftitled cd was the best work they have ever done by far. album sells wise it wasnt there best, but it wasnt a flop either it sold close to 2 million copies(us sales only);
and i completly ignoring what you said about the talking shit for what ever reason..tom did say his music would blow plus 44's away and that half of his record was written by god....blasphemy i doubt god wants any thing to do with angels and airwaves and is probably offended.(forgive my spelling and punctuation im at work)
10:16 AM on 09/27/06
chrisxxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you all pretty much are gay, and i know why... because tom didnt make another blink-182, oh yeah i said it, notice, mark and travis new band sounds like they are taking everything left from blink and adding another guitarist to make it a 4 peice and you guys are in LOVE!!!!!!! with it where as tom is making more alt. rock music and epic stuff and you guys hate it, you are a disgrace to the blink fans, how could you ever sit there and say tom was your idol but he lost it? how so? he is still the same damn tom just because he isnt talking about raping dogs and sicking fingers in peoples butts doesnt mean he isnt the same person, and when he said he doesnt want to have sex again if thats going to happen is talking about the strees of having a kid its not a peice of cake to just go threw nine months of your wife not having mood swings and all that stuff. you guys should be wiped off the face of the earth with your remarks.
10:29 AM on 09/27/06
theDrunkPianist
Dear Moon, My confidant.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
His sense of humor as gone to a different direction, and i don't think toms' joke will ever make me laugh again. He IS the joke now.
10:37 AM on 09/27/06
theDrunkPianist
Dear Moon, My confidant.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you all pretty much are gay, and i know why... because tom didnt make another blink-182, oh yeah i said it, notice, mark and travis new band sounds like they are taking everything left from blink and adding another guitarist to make it a 4 peice and you guys are in LOVE!!!!!!! with it where as tom is making more alt. rock music and epic stuff and you guys hate it, you are a disgrace to the blink fans, how could you ever sit there and say tom was your idol but he lost it? how so? he is still the same damn tom just because he isnt talking about raping dogs and sicking fingers in peoples butts doesnt mean he isnt the same person, and when he said he doesnt want to have sex again if thats going to happen is talking about the strees of having a kid its not a peice of cake to just go threw nine months of your wife not having mood swings and all that stuff. you guys should be wiped off the face of the earth with your remarks.

EPIC?what justifies his new sound of beign epic?Songs exceeding 6 minutes?
Redundant lyrics?
10:45 AM on 09/27/06
Atticus_86
User Info.
also album sales have nothing to do what so ever with how good an album is. and theres a huge diffrence between blink era tom and angels era tom one was funny the others kinda an ass. (the last sentece is my own opinion feel free to disagree and berate me all you want).
11:19 AM on 09/27/06
itherowen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what tom is really trying to say is: go to http://www.myspace.com/killyourex
and you will not get the herp.
04:53 PM on 09/27/06
moore182
User Info.
oh wow. and for the record, i think he totally sucks as far as a songwriter goes. his lyrics are rather shitty. i don't want to sit through 8 and 1/2 minutes of their music and his whining. at least he believes in his own lies.

No one cares what you think.
Weezer..."Beverly Hills, that's where I wanna be"...What a fucking joke.
That song has some talented songwriting going on...the same 4 chords the entire song with those great lyrics. Eat shit.

You also have Blink-182 in your favorite bands list. So Tom had nothing to do with writing a lot of those songs? Dumb bitch, thanks for wasting my time.
09:06 AM on 09/28/06
chrisxxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
EPIC?what justifies his new sound of beign epic?Songs exceeding 6 minutes?
Redundant lyrics?

what he is trying to do is epic, when you add keys and sound effects and all that stuff to songs its trying to make it more epic.
11:03 AM on 09/29/06
SLoT
Stage three has begun.
User Info.
Well i have something rather simple to say about all of this. good for tom and his family and his new song and band. congratulations to mark and travis for their new lives and band. for everyone else: shut the fuck up unless you're saying something worth while. tom is in a new band, tom talks a lot, toms a ****** for hyping his band. fuck you. mark and travis are dicks for bashing tom, mark and travis' new music sounds like regurgitated blink182. fuck you too. its pretty simple, if you don't like a band there's no need to bash them, what you should do is stop talking about them altogether, because all you're doing is hyping them for someone else. if you really meant to be hurtful don't speak a word about it so you can forget they exist. now regardless of which band is my favorite and etc. i posted this to say fuck people who say negative things about bands. and fuck myself for saying negative things about human beings.
11:19 AM on 09/29/06
HashHolly
....is retired
User Info.
Well i have something rather simple to say about all of this. good for tom and his family and his new song and band. congratulations to mark and travis for their new lives and band. for everyone else: shut the fuck up unless you're saying something worth while. tom is in a new band, tom talks a lot, toms a ****** for hyping his band. fuck you. mark and travis are dicks for bashing tom, mark and travis' new music sounds like regurgitated blink182. fuck you too. its pretty simple, if you don't like a band there's no need to bash them, what you should do is stop talking about them altogether, because all you're doing is hyping them for someone else. if you really meant to be hurtful don't speak a word about it so you can forget they exist. now regardless of which band is my favorite and etc. i posted this to say fuck people who say negative things about bands. and fuck myself for saying negative things about human beings.

how about fuck everyone? Its just a goddamn forum on the internet, its really not that big of a deal,
08:22 PM on 10/26/06
theDrunkPianist
Dear Moon, My confidant.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
no, FUCK YOU. hahah
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives