Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
12:21 AM on 06/14/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Nice review, man. Checking them out now, might buy this. Seems like something I need to hear. The Streetlight RIYL gets me excited too.

Edit: Yeah, listened to a couple songs and the Streetlight similarity is definitely there. It's in his voice the most I think. Really digging the horns, too. Better than most ska groups I've heard recently.
11:10 AM on 06/14/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
I haven't heard much Streetlight, but from what I remember I think they're a little more experimental? I could be wrong. The Closers are more straightforward, LTJ-esque. Not that one is better than the other - just observing.
I can't really say, I don't listen to enough ska to judge. But the way he delivers his lyrics reminds me of the guy from Streetlight.
11:48 AM on 06/14/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Ah ok, that might be the case. I listened to some more Streetlight because of your comment and I think I should go deeper into their discography.
I only have the Everything Went Numb record and a few songs off of the other one, the one with the blue and yellow cover lol. But I've been meaning for a while to get their other stuff.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS