Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
11:12 PM on 06/13/10
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
User Info.
I looooove Copeland (and anything Aaron Marsh is involved in) and get absolutely high driving around driving around listening Deas Vail (their music in the ears of a driver should be illegal), but I listened to a couple things on the Valaska Myspace page and just felt kinda of ehh. I didn't think it was bad, but I just wasn't terribly impressed. I didn't get that urge to listen to listen to more songs or anything. I guess I'm trying to say I wasn't moved.

Never trust a first impression, though. That is something I've learned.
Agreed. Felt the exact same way after listening to the song on his AP page. It's decent but not something I feel compelled to listen to more of. I'll check out the EP because of the love I have for Aaron Marsh though
11:25 PM on 06/13/10
TSLROCKS
User Info.
I'm more impressed with this upon first listen than I was with Deas Vail. Not to say they aren't great, but they have gotten better over time. I think the most impressive thing is it's only one guy.
Have you ever listened to Jeremy Larson? Also one guy who made two freaking amazing albums. Recommend checking him out if you haven't
11:58 PM on 06/13/10
TSLROCKS
User Info.
If there are any other bands I should know about that have this sound please share.
Jeremy Larson! Dude is incredible
11:59 PM on 06/13/10
TSLROCKS
User Info.
Of course! Probably should have listed him in the post too. Probably the most close resembling artist to Valaska, but I was having a mind cramp thinking of bands/artists that made similar music. Love Larson to death though. Watch his DVD I got when I preordered his album all the time.
That live DVD is fantastic. Dude is so talented. Speaking of this guy though... I feel he's a very boring musician. I've heard two songs so far and they've bored me to death and I usually really enjoy music like this. I'll have to give it a shot another night but not really feeling this right now
12:06 AM on 06/14/10
TSLROCKS
User Info.
Maybe it's not for everyone You should check out the girl I posted above^^^ She does the guest vocals on "Maverick". She's awesome.
I'll still check out the EP. Maybe the EP works better as a cohesive listen rather than listening to individual tracks kind of like Copeland. I don't think I would've enjoyed a band like Copeland without listening to an entire album first.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests