Username
Password
Just Surrender News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Just Surrender
Inside AP.net

Just Surrender in The UK

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (06/16/10)
Just Surrender will release their new album Phoenix in the UK/EU via LAB Records/Razor & Tie on June 28 (iTunes) and August 2 (stores). Pre-order now with an exclusive tee here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
03:23 PM on 06/16/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
saw them on Monday with Hit The Lights, so good
03:26 PM on 06/16/10
Echo Park
User Info.
their album is legit. Can't complain with an album with atleast 5 solid songs.
03:27 PM on 06/16/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
their album is legit. Can't complain with an album with atleast 5 solid songs.
I know you said at least, but I think every song on Phoenix is solid. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do
03:31 PM on 06/16/10
Dunc
labrecs.com
User Info.
Looking forward to seeing these guys head out to the UK in the Autumn.

As a side note, Phoenix has some of my favourite album art in forever.
03:40 PM on 06/16/10
Echo Park
User Info.
I know you said at least, but I think every song on Phoenix is solid. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do
It's a good album, i agree. Through The Night, Take Me Home, Crazy, On My Own, Stronger Now were instant likes. Granted a couple of those were on the E.P. the rest not so much. Maybe after more listens I will like it all. Again, 5 Songs is more than enough for a band to get my seal of approval
03:45 PM on 06/16/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
It's a good album, i agree. Through The Night, Take Me Home, Crazy, On My Own, Stronger Now were instant likes. Granted a couple of those were on the E.P. the rest not so much. Maybe after more listens I will like it all. Again, 5 Songs is more than enough for a band to get my seal of approval
My only problem with the album is that 2 of the songs were on the E.P. it's not a huge deal, but you have to consider they also had a useless intro, an acoustic version of "Burning Up" and the song "On My Own" was already out for a year so technically there were only 7 new songs (counting the full band version of Burning Up). Not much a full length I mean they were in the studio for a really long time...
03:46 PM on 06/16/10
SoPrayLilKay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they are on THE GUNZ SHOW tonight at 9pm eastern at idobiRadio.com
ballin!
03:55 PM on 06/16/10
Echo Park
User Info.
My only problem with the album is that 2 of the songs were on the E.P. it's not a huge deal, but you have to consider they also had a useless intro, an acoustic version of "Burning Up" and the song "On My Own" was already out for a year so technically there were only 7 new songs (counting the full band version of Burning Up). Not much a full length I mean they were in the studio for a really long time...
lol completely agree. Something about the way Crazy ends is just so much more epic than the E.P version though. I love these guys, they make some catchy tunes!
03:59 PM on 06/16/10
samuelprsns
Mishter Parshons
User Info.
Met Jusht Shurrender onshe. Nishe guys. Might jusht have to order me a She-D and T shirt!
04:18 PM on 06/16/10
themattrace
User Info.
I've loved this band since I first heard If These Streets Could Talk back in the day, so so happy to be working with them on this record.
06:02 PM on 06/16/10
LessThan3
Oppar Oppar
User Info.
I really hope this album is better than some of their previous albums.. I really hope they actually sat down and wrote some GOOD music, rather than just slapping things together and putting it on a record. I'd rather not have a repeat of We're In Like Sin.
06:13 PM on 06/16/10
spiffa0
Remember, be a thinking actor.
User Info.
I think it's as good as If these streets
06:25 PM on 06/16/10
twokidtech
title
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is there anyone else in the US/outside the UK and wanting to order this? The international shipping cost is actually cheaper than I thought it'd be (close to $3 I think)
07:32 PM on 06/16/10
symbiote28
Be Human
User Info.
album's great .. the tee looks sick !!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives