Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 158.
10:51 AM on 06/17/10
HometownHero
User Info.
I thought this album was complete shit
I tried listening, as a favor to my brother who always checks out stuff I like, and he loves them. Two songs in and I had to turn it off. SO bad.
10:53 AM on 06/17/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
I tried listening, as a favor to my brother who always checks out stuff I like, and he loves them. Two songs in and I had to turn it off. SO bad.
I used to like some of their stuff, I hadn't listened to them in a while so I checked out the stream of the album and the first song just made me want to turn it off, but I kept listening cause I can't judge an album off one song and the rest of it was just so terrible
10:59 AM on 06/17/10
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
I honestly don't understand how some of you are saying this is terrible. Awesome vocal performance and fantastic instrumentals, not to mention they put on a fantastic live show. Great album - this band is going places.
11:06 AM on 06/17/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
I honestly don't understand how some of you are saying this is terrible. Awesome vocal performance and fantastic instrumentals, not to mention they put on a fantastic live show. Great album - this band is going places.
cause everyone has different opinions?
11:07 AM on 06/17/10
stevenisfading
stronger
User Info.
cause everyone has different opinions?
What was so terrible about it?
11:13 AM on 06/17/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
What was so terrible about it?
I personally think they're trying to be something that they're not with the theatrical act they try and put on, they are much better as pop band without the gimmick
11:14 AM on 06/17/10
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Better than Eisley?
Might have to check this out.
11:16 AM on 06/17/10
knowthisx
brujah brujah!
User Info.
Hearing how they sound now compared to the Cities Built on Sand EP is so strange.

I'm happy they're getting recognition, I've always liked Sierra as a person and as a vocalist.
11:17 AM on 06/17/10
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
This album better than Eisley? Please, please be joking. This is typical, disposable, female fronted pop/rock. Nothing at all special or remarkable.
11:18 AM on 06/17/10
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
I'll pass, few female vocalists do it for me.
I usually can't stand female vocalists, but I adore Sierra's voice.

There's a difference in being terrible and not liking something. This album is not terrible, you may not like it, but that doesn't make it terrible.
Thank you. I always try to make that point, but no one else ever seems to care about the difference.
11:19 AM on 06/17/10
lostfear
Jakesonaplane
User Info.
I love this band.
11:23 AM on 06/17/10
SuchAPerson22
bert macklin, FBI
User Info.
Such harsh words from all these people...
11:23 AM on 06/17/10
Spenny
Hearts without chains.
User Info.
Great album.
11:47 AM on 06/17/10
eriatarka24
User Info.
It's not about the vocals. It's about the music itself. It just doesn't sound right, it sounds awkward. It wasn't what I was expecting from them. They could have done a lot better. There's no doubt the vocals are great, but it doesn't make me like the album more. I know Sierra (and Blake, for that matter) have great voices. The first three all sound the same, You'll Never Know and Stranger just bore me, Lost Tree is horrendous at the end. What's with the random scream and prolonged instrumental, and the bringing back of the choruses? It's just irrelevant to me.
11:51 AM on 06/17/10
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
will check this out.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives