AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Century Media News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Terror Release Date

Posted by - 10:16 AM on 06/17/10
Terror will release Keepers of the Faith on September 14th via Century Media Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
10:16 AM on 06/17/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Press ReleaseThe tireless and tour-hungry hardcore loyalists in LA’s TERROR, spearheaded by the endless enthusiasm of frontman Scott Vogel, have returned with a vicious new chapter to their storied career. The much anticipated new album, Keepers of The Faith, is a worldwide call to the community and an attempt to hear back from the faithful on the front lines.

Keepers of The Faith is 13 new tracks produced by Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory (A Day To Remember, H2O) at Buzzbomb Studios in Orange County, CA. It was engineered by Paul Miner (Death By Stereo, Adamantium) and mixed by Matt Hyde (Slayer, Hatebreed). Keepers of The Faith is set for an August 30th release throughout Europe and a September 14th throughout North America. Doom Patrol will also be issuing the album in Japan on September 1st. Be sure to visit www.myspace.com/terror to view their complete worldwide touring itinerary.

Vogel sums it all up, “This is the record we put everything we have into, from the music to the lyrics, the layout to the title and to the direct hand to hand street marketing approach, we are putting it all on the line. We took all the rules of what’s going on in the industry today and washed them from our minds. We wanted to capture those early days of hardcore. This is the record we were destined to make. This is TERROR at its best and I’m so excited to get this out and start touring surrounding its energy and passion.”

TERROR earned quite a reputation since forming at the turn of the millennium. Their melding of no-frills, breakneck hardcore and the fervor of new generation metal bridges the gap between young and old, and it makes for one hell of a pit no matter what city or stage the band leaves in ruins. Vogel has been a key figure in the scene’s survival, having given up a normal home life to slug it out on the road despite broken limbs, slipped discs and everything else that comes with hosting a TERROR show.
10:26 AM on 06/17/10
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
These guys kill it live.
10:28 AM on 06/17/10
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
I don't really like anything Chad has produced but hopefully that will change with this record.
10:34 AM on 06/17/10
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Chad's been hyping this a ton on twitter, so I'm pretty pumped to hear it already.
10:45 AM on 06/17/10
Intotheunkn0wn
User Info.
good band, heard them the first time on Fall Out Boy's "release the bats" menu screen...liked em ever since
10:55 AM on 06/17/10
RestlessMgmt
User Info.
Love me some hardcore!
10:59 AM on 06/17/10
lovemetal24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't really like anything Chad has produced but hopefully that will change with this record.
are you out of your mind??
11:00 AM on 06/17/10
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
are you out of your mind??
I'm not sure, am I?
11:35 AM on 06/17/10
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Will always love this band.
11:56 AM on 06/17/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
If you didn't like Nothing to Prove OR All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion, yes, there's a good chance you are.
12:04 PM on 06/17/10
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
If you didn't like Nothing to Prove OR All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion, yes, there's a good chance you are.
I've never really been into H20 and All I Have To Offer is alright but nothing fantastic. I guess I should start looking up some shrinks in my area.
12:04 PM on 06/17/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I've never really been into H20 and All I Have To Offer is alright but nothing fantastic. I guess I should start looking up some shrinks in my area.
They'll have a straight jacket waiting for you
12:08 PM on 06/17/10
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
They'll have a straight jacket waiting for you
hahaha, well I guess I won't be on AP for awhile then.
03:09 PM on 06/17/10
applesandcyanid
Trollin' Absolutepunk.
User Info.
This album is going to be so dope. Chad is a diesel producer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos