AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sony Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Interview with Automatic Loveletter

Posted by - 04:45 PM on 06/17/10
You can check out a new interview with Juliet Simms of Automatic Loveletter right here. The band's full-length debut, Truth or Dare, hits stores on June 22 and you can grab the first single, "Heart Song" on iTunes.
From the ArticleJS: I named it Truth or Dare because of the whole process of trying to get this record out for the past 8 years. Itís been a whirlwind; an up and down roller coaster, living on the edge. It basically felt like I was playing a game of Truth or Dare.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
04:51 PM on 06/17/10
KingsCrossing
What are you waiting for?
User Info.
Dare must have been to sleep with as many random scene band members as possible.
04:53 PM on 06/17/10
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Dare must have been to write the worst collection of songs ALL could possibly release
07:58 PM on 06/17/10
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
User Info.
Quote:
LB: You have a lot of unreleased tracks that never got proper releases, would you ever consider doing a rarities or B-sides cd?

JS: We’re definitely doing that. We’re already in the works of doing an EP of unreleased music.
Stoked on this.
07:59 PM on 06/17/10
Theow593
User Info.
Dare must have been to sleep with as many random scene band members as possible.
omg explain omg
09:22 PM on 06/17/10
SusieCarmichael
User Info.
Yessssssssssss! So excited for June 22nd!
03:25 AM on 06/18/10
tottivillarossi
these pretzels are makin me thirsty
User Info.
Yes, pls explain.
11:26 AM on 06/18/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Dare must have been to write the worst collection of songs ALL could possibly release
This. Just terrible
06:59 PM on 06/18/10
KingsCrossing
What are you waiting for?
User Info.

According to a very reliable source, she slept around with a lot of dudes in bands she went on tour with and/or were becoming popular. This was about 2 years ago though, no idea what her current deal is. Also, like I said, this is what I heard. Is it 100% accurate? No idea.
09:28 PM on 06/18/10
xsweetness523x
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
According to a very reliable source, she slept around with a lot of dudes in bands she went on tour with and/or were becoming popular. This was about 2 years ago though, no idea what her current deal is. Also, like I said, this is what I heard. Is it 100% accurate? No idea.

No idea about the validity on this, but i do know she dated the lead singer of a known band, and then he cheated on her. And thus Black Ink Revenge was born. But she's too classy to say who it was.
04:41 AM on 06/19/10
tottivillarossi
these pretzels are makin me thirsty
User Info.
This is 100% reliable.
12:45 PM on 06/19/10
ericag1
reallifefantasy
User Info.
Lush Beat: Now on June 22nd, your debut record Truth or Dare gets released. How does it feel to finally have it out after such a long wait?
Juliet Simms: It feels relieving, kind of like an orgasm. It definitely feels really good …
:pause: That’s what she said.

how can you not love juliet.
03:11 PM on 06/26/10
Juliet
Juliet
User Info.
hahahahahahahahah what? this is hilarious

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version