ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
Was at this show, so fun
07:38 AM on 06/18/10
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
Why the negativity (expected I suppose) just because Alex who according to Stephan is one of his friends now sang a song with him and did it well. I love 3EB and I enjoy ATL a lot too but truth is I was there and 3EB had a bit of an off night. It was their first show with that new guitar player and they didn't really seem to into especially when they played in my mind a great set list (Graduate, Never Let You Go, Can You Take me, Dont Believe A Word, Semi-Charmed Life, Jumper, Brand new song) . They played a brand new song as well, I was looking for videos earlier. Sounded sweet!
11:43 AM on 06/18/10
ndoleman
Registered Member
User Info.
i can't tell from the video since whoever took it seems to only think stephan exists but unless they have another new guitar player and i somehow didn't know, it should still be kryz in which case it was definitely not their first show with him.
the whole idea that 3eb are on this tour is so wrong to me and as much as i hate knowing i'm gonna be missing them when they come by me, i couldn't stand to see everyone else on this tour so i'm not even bothering. i feel like they'd be so much less appreciated. and from what i've read if alex sounds that great and 3eb/stephan were having an "off night and sounded bored" think about how excited alex must be to be able to perform with them vs. the amount of times 3eb have performed this song and you can see why alex would sound more excited.
Yeah the guy's was named Charles I believe. African american guy with long dreads. Probably filling cause he said their guitar payer couldn't make it which could be border issues so I suppose he filled on on short notice maybe? I enjoyed every band on the tour except LMFAO. FTSK were okay. Good Charlotte were surprisingly really good live and played mostly old songs. All Time Low were real good as was BLG. 3EB wasn't the best I've seen them but I still had a fun time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos