Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 109
12:40 AM on 06/18/10
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Yeesh. Sure Alex isn't a better singer than Stephan. but the guy can sing.
12:41 AM on 06/18/10
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
what do you think is wrong with alex's singing? or was that great about stephan's? see my previous post.
alex has the most generic sounding whiny pop punk voice i've ever heard. his voice makes the song sound worse because the song is not meant to be sung with that kind of voice.. you see, it's a GOOD song.
12:43 AM on 06/18/10
GrandAce
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just what this song needed, a whiny pop-punk voice to sing it.

on the non sarcastic side of things, xtheaudtion would've had a field day at this show. LOOK AT ALL THE UNDERAGE SCENE CHICKS.
Who the fuck cares other than some elitist like you? They're fans, they enjoyed the music. If it wasn't for those people buying tickets then Third Eye Blind wouldn't have a job, deal with it. Third Eye Blind chose to be on the tour and have Alex come out on stage so if they can get along then so can you.
12:46 AM on 06/18/10
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
alex has the most generic sounding whiny pop punk voice i've ever heard. his voice makes the song sound worse because the song is not meant to be sung with that kind of voice.. you see, it's a GOOD song.
preferences. you might not like his voice, but that doesn't change the fact that he can hit the notes and sing well. obviously stephan wanted him to sing it (you see, he called him out to sing the song he wrote), so that's up for him to decide and not you. it is a great song, and it's good to see it done just a little bit differently. if you want to hear it the same way every time, listen to the recorded version from the album.
12:47 AM on 06/18/10
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Weird. That's the first time I've ever seen someone call Alex's voice whiny. I think it's far from whiny but to each his own.
12:47 AM on 06/18/10
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
Who the fuck cares other than some elitist like you? They're fans, they enjoyed the music. If it wasn't for those people buying tickets then Third Eye Blind wouldn't have a job, deal with it. Third Eye Blind chose to be on the tour and have Alex come out on stage so if they can get along then so can you.
A. I'm not "elitist." I don't even think you know what that word means.
B. Am I not allowed to dislike his voice/contribution to the song because if it wasn't for his shitty pre pubescent female fans buying tickets 3EB wouldn't have a job? Which, by the dubs, is false. Maybe 3EB can get along with it, but that doesn't mean I have to. Hell, 3EB aren't even one of my top favorite bands. I love 'em and all, but I'm going to go ahead and express my opinion on the matter regardless whether or not 3EB have the same or different opinion.
12:51 AM on 06/18/10
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
preferences. you might not like his voice, but that doesn't change the fact that he can hit the notes and sing well. obviously stephan wanted him to sing it (you see, he called him out to sing the song he wrote), so that's up for him to decide and not you. it is a great song, and it's good to see it done just a little bit differently. if you want to hear it the same way every time, listen to the recorded version from the album.
Preferences indeed. I don't prefer his voice, you do. We'll argue that til sunrise, no one's changing their minds. Read my post above. It's all cool and dandy that the band wanted him to do it blah blah blah, doesn't mean I should be okay with him doing it. And your last statement is just.... well I don't even know what to say to that.... it's just an asinine statement.

Weird. That's the first time I've ever seen someone call Alex's voice whiny. I think it's far from whiny but to each his own.

it sounds quite whiny to me in this video, and from the ATL i've heard, he has a bit of a whiny voice, imo.
01:00 AM on 06/18/10
truth or dare
don't just stare at it, eat it
User Info.
ew don't try to cater to shit nosed teenie boppers, you're better than this 3EB!!!!!!!!!
01:01 AM on 06/18/10
griffinbelzer
User Info.
thats so fucking cool on so many levels. jenkins is the bomb
01:31 AM on 06/18/10
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
third eye blind are one of my all time favorite bands, but man - they need arion or tony back.

and i never understood why girls scream when they see a musician that they payed money to see on stage as they were billed.
02:11 AM on 06/18/10
YoTengoRabbi
Black Metal Jesus
User Info.
Waste of an amazing song.
02:13 AM on 06/18/10
YoTengoRabbi
Black Metal Jesus
User Info.
Thank you.
04:35 AM on 06/18/10
NickyG
Call it in
User Info.
I don't think it sounds whiny normally, but in this video, it sounded that way to me. or maybe just shaky. prolly nerves from him bein asked on stage by Stephan Fuckin Jenkins haha who knows
04:39 AM on 06/18/10
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
I don't think it sounds whiny normally, but in this video, it sounded that way to me. or maybe just shaky. prolly nerves from him bein asked on stage by Stephan Fuckin Jenkins haha who knows
Haha that could be why.
04:45 AM on 06/18/10
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Third Eye Blind and All Time Low should NEVER be on the same tour or stage.
yeah thats kinda weird. what the hell

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version