AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Third Eye Blind News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 109 of 109.
08:42 PM on 06/21/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Yeah, so I'm missing why they should be 18+ because he's singing with Alex Gaskarth. haha
All Time Low brings out 12-16 year old girls that sing loud and off tune and obnoxious fans. Third Eye Blind brings out a better crowd. 18 and over keeps out the teen douches.
02:55 AM on 06/25/10
senSedative12
NJ Sexuality
User Info.
Hahahaha. This guy is hilarious, with all the seemingly large vocabulary and constant overuse of parentheses.

Also, the fact that you know this:

proves that you actually know a lot about the band. Which makes your whole argument and degradation of ATL pretty invalid.
I walked past all time sblow's merch booth at warped last year and the obnoxious oversized neon font unfortunately caught my attention. How the fuck is that knowing a lot about the band you sad excuse for a man? Your idea of "dishonorably" being part of a "seemingly large vocabulary" further proves your incompetence for the English language. "Degradation" is a lesser well-known term than dishonorably so you really need to lose the hypocrisy. I overused those parentheses to mock you so I'm glad you brought that up. Don't refer to me as "this guy" either because nobody gives a fraction of a shit about what you have to say. You listen to falloutboy, the summer set, and the aar for Chrissake.. Get the fuck out of here kid. Unless you wanna come to Denville, NJ and try to stand your ground in front of me, stop trying to suck my dick.
02:59 AM on 06/25/10
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
Lol, threatening someone over the internet. Ridiculous.
04:19 AM on 06/25/10
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
I walked past all time sblow's merch booth at warped last year and the obnoxious oversized neon font unfortunately caught my attention. How the fuck is that knowing a lot about the band you sad excuse for a man? Your idea of "dishonorably" being part of a "seemingly large vocabulary" further proves your incompetence for the English language. "Degradation" is a lesser well-known term than dishonorably so you really need to lose the hypocrisy. I overused those parentheses to mock you so I'm glad you brought that up. Don't refer to me as "this guy" either because nobody gives a fraction of a shit about what you have to say. You listen to falloutboy, the summer set, and the aar for Chrissake.. Get the fuck out of here kid. Unless you wanna come to Denville, NJ and try to stand your ground in front of me, stop trying to suck my dick.
1. Never said I had a large vocabulary. I said you believe you do. I'm not the one using more than a few "big words" in an Internet post.
2. Dishonorably? Really? You get a new thesaurus or something?
3. No one's questioning your choice of music.
4. You were using those parentheses before I posted. So it wasn't directed at me. Which means it wasn't to mock me.
5. "This guy" is an insult now? Since when?
6. What dick is there to suck? Pretty sure there is none. (Obligatory immature reply)
7. The fact that it took you this long to post is laughable. It took you that long to construct a response, did it?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests