Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
04:32 PM on 06/23/10
harveyn590
User Info.
Awesome!!!

cant wait to hear these songs rerecorded and all the differences especially since i didnt like the production of all their albums

also this is great after they got fucked by Jive
04:36 PM on 06/23/10
harveyn590
User Info.
How are they able to do this now? Didnt they make a live album with most of their well known songs because they couldnt release a greatest hits album due to their old label owned the rights? Or is the fact they are rerecording them the loop hole?
the label owns the original sound recordings, and not the material since RBF are credited as authors

also from their blog;
Yes friends, the rumors are true: next month we are releasing a "Best Of" album. As most of you know, after we were dropped from Jive records they released a "greatest hits" that we were very unhappy with! this album definitely gives those interested in having a "best of" album more for their money, there is a 22 song disc of the classicversions of the songs and then a 14 song disc of some really fun and interesting acoustic versions that we think are worth checking out! And we ARE going to start working on a new album of NEW songs this fall! you heard it here first! xo RBF
06:56 PM on 06/23/10
harveyn590
User Info.
Hey, they already released a greatest hits.

Fight me.
i agree thats the best songs and best sounding recording theyve done

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests