Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
07:23 PM on 10/04/06
DrewSkylinepres
skylinepress(dot)net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Old NLT was sooooooo much better, Victory changed them so much, they used to be more grind influenced, and now they're just another Metal/Hardcore band. In my personal opinion, I think you were a bit generous on this review, but that's just because I loved old NLT a lot more. Good review nevertheless.
09:54 AM on 10/05/06
DrewSkylinepres
skylinepress(dot)net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Victory doesn't change band, fuck what ya heard nucka.
haha well then NLT decided that their hardcore roots were much more important than their previous grind influences. It's all good though, the album is still a fun album, NLT turned into more of a breakdown band but I guess it helps their live show a lot so whatev.
09:57 AM on 10/05/06
DrewSkylinepres
skylinepress(dot)net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album only had 2 new songs and 9 songs from a previously recorded full length demo they shopped to record labels dude.

So Victory didn't change them.
listen to the way the old songs differ from what they used to sound like. The tempo is slower and there are more breakdowns. They've changed quite a bit, ask anybody that listened to them before their Victory signing, the majority will also agree. It's not to say they're bad now, because i still like them, but it's a lot different and very much unlike old NLT

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos