AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
03:01 PM on 10/05/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
accurate. i rated it a 6.4 i believe. I liked villainy and virtue however.
Yeah, I mean I feel like I was let down. For some reason, I thought this album would be a lot better.
03:08 PM on 10/05/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
ya im with you there. I have no idea why i would expect something good but i did haha. I dont know why i think villainy and virtue is good either, but oh well. Great live band regardless.
Yea, I really need to check them out.
03:13 PM on 10/05/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
who is jaime durante?
World class editor, she works for New York Times, Tokyo Red Sun, Chicago Sun-Times... and a few others. Fucking expensive to hire her, but she gets it done for me.
05:52 PM on 10/05/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
This album ruled. A lot of people say it's completely changed. But anybody that knows anything about Dead to Fall knows that they've always wanted to have more of an influence like Eery Melodic Black Metal stuff. The riffs in this album are pretty defining in today's hardcore scene, and they're super catchy. It's weird, I think Pat and I are complete opposites. haha but I do agree with the point you made on not buying music via internet. hahaha
Hey man it's all good. I am actually very happy you took the time to post about your views. That's all I want, I want someone to say that the album is great. The riffs are heard a lot, I guess that is my beef. I def want to see these guys live, but when I listen to this album... I'm not feeling it... if you catch my drift.
01:57 PM on 10/06/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Awesome guys, I'm really stoked to see that you took the time out to prove your points. I think Nights Like These and Dead To Fall have two very different sounds but in the same veign of music. I am always going to look for bands that sound kind of similiar to NLT... DTF has more of that melodic black metal and to be honest, I am not sure if I am even really a fan of that genre at all. However, I figured I'd give Dead To Fall a listen after a bunch of kids told me they were awesome. It seems to be that a lot of people are really digging the band.

Ben... IM me dude when you get a chance -- PatMarquez13. I will review your album if you get in touch w/ me.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS