Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
05:46 PM on 10/05/06
DrewSkylinepres
skylinepress(dot)net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album ruled. A lot of people say it's completely changed. But anybody that knows anything about Dead to Fall knows that they've always wanted to have more of an influence like Eery Melodic Black Metal stuff. The riffs in this album are pretty defining in today's hardcore scene, and they're super catchy. It's weird, I think Pat and I are complete opposites. haha but I do agree with the point you made on not buying music via internet. hahaha
07:47 PM on 10/05/06
DrewSkylinepres
skylinepress(dot)net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey man it's all good. I am actually very happy you took the time to post about your views. That's all I want, I want someone to say that the album is great. The riffs are heard a lot, I guess that is my beef. I def want to see these guys live, but when I listen to this album... I'm not feeling it... if you catch my drift.
I'm a bit one-sided too. I love the band. Played shows with the guys. Went to a few Chicago Bears games with Jon their vocalist, and they're just cool dudes. I think some of their solos are really unique and the all instrumental track "Corpse Collector" was really intense. Although quite simple I thought the chugging patterns mixed with the deeper harmonies had a cool effect. Although to some me saying Melodic Black Metal is a little odd, but if you listen to the tri-chords and the eery sound, it's got a lot of that influence. I personally find this album better than NLT but it's all in your own point of view really.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests