Username
Password
Saosin News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Saosin
Inside AP.net

But What if I think I'm Anthony Green?

Posted by: Melissa Johnson (10/09/06)
Beau from Saosin responds to Nick from Underminded's blog entry.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 70
10:00 AM on 10/09/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
Underminded realllllly doesn't like me. They even broke out the BIG guns - pulling the old "absolute_______.net" insult! So witty and clever, I've never heard it before!
10:00 AM on 10/09/06
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Saosin - 1
Underminded - 0

Also, why's everyone hating on the new Saosin record? It's probably one of my favorites of the year.
10:01 AM on 10/09/06
Melissa Johnson
True Punk Fan
User Info.
Underminded realllllly doesn't like me. They even broke out the BIG guns - pulling the old "absolute_______.net" insult! So witty and clever, I've never heard it before!
"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll go eat worms..."

Now I want gummy worms..
10:02 AM on 10/09/06
we are cured
mylovefordanger.bandcamp. com
User Info.
beau's got class.
10:03 AM on 10/09/06
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
he handled it pretty well I guess
10:04 AM on 10/09/06
yurmykryptonite
These fists are grenades
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow very classy response by beau to a cheap shot from underminded, by the way i agree that the new saosin cd is good even tho its really different than the last
10:06 AM on 10/09/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
Saosin - 1
Underminded - 0

Also, why's everyone hating on the new Saosin record? It's probably one of my favorites of the year.
I've seen more positive comments then negative - and, for the record, I love it - it'll make my top 15 of the year.
10:08 AM on 10/09/06
Punkdc
Some guy who enjoys stuff
User Info.
I think Beau did a great job of taking over vocals. I also believe this cd was one of the better 2006 releases
10:09 AM on 10/09/06
ACA
Next Show: Circa Survive @ NYC 7/17
User Info.
why's everyone hating on the new Saosin record? It's probably one of my favorites of the year.

Because:

Regardless of who's in the band now, who was in the band then, or whatever circumstances.. the first CD that "Saosin" released was absolutely fucking amazing.

This second CD by "Saosin" is no where near that level. It is a good album, but people wanted something as good as TTN EP.

Notice I'm saying "as good as", not "another".

-ACA
10:10 AM on 10/09/06
yutsmcgee
Penis
User Info.
I think Beau did a great job of taking over vocals. I also believe this cd was one of the better 2006 releases

Beau taking over vocals? What are you talking about? Ever heard of a guy named Cove?
10:11 AM on 10/09/06
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Because:

Regardless of who's in the band now, who was in the band then, or whatever circumstances.. the first CD that "Saosin" released was absolutely fucking amazing.

This second CD by "Saosin" is no where near that level. It is a good album, but people wanted something as good as TTN EP.

-ACA
So what about it is not as good as? You might want to qualify that statement.
10:12 AM on 10/09/06
ACA
Next Show: Circa Survive @ NYC 7/17
User Info.

Cove Reber is the current vocalist for Saosin, and he provides the vocals you hear on Saosin.

-ACA
10:12 AM on 10/09/06
phildisaster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's amazing how quickly shit spreads on the internet now. Someone writes a P.S. to an otherwise boring blog and the other band responds almost instantly. No one can talk shit anymore! It's just not safe!
10:13 AM on 10/09/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
Because:

-ACA
Disagree. I think the LP is superior to the EP. In just about every aspect. If TTN was released today, I think I (and others) would look at it as another "run of the mill" band. The timing of the album is what brought it legendary status. I think it's amazing that a band like Saosin was able to transcend that and release an album that has hints of timelessness in it - even with all the pressure they faced.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums