Username
Password
Nine Inch Nails News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24.
01:16 PM on 07/02/10
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
User Info.
It definitely explores the dark side much more (ie: The tagline is 'you don't make it to 500 million friends without making a few enemies'), but there are parts where I found myself laughing out loud. Seriously, Sorkin wrote those parts for Eisenberg and Timberlake. Envisioning some of those lines; it's just too perfect.
It's heartbreaking. You get emotionally involved with these characters, Eduardo especially, and the slow burn pays off so well... I really dug the script, thinking this may be my favorite movie of the year, knowing it'll get snubbed come Oscar season. Sorkin will get a nod but not a win, and Fincher will be overlook as director because of content.
01:42 PM on 07/02/10
SandManTEND13
Disprespect Your Surroundings!
User Info.
This movie is going to be really interesting but I'm thinking the score will be amazing
04:24 PM on 07/02/10
MelissaMDaniels
in the disenchantment lane
User Info.
Aaron Sorkin AND Trent Reznor? I'm sold.
04:25 PM on 07/02/10
Jhutch7
User Info.
Its a fincher film so it'll be perfect. I remember Se7en and how closer (precursor) was used as the music for the intro credits.
08:56 PM on 07/02/10
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
I am now definitely interested.
10:15 PM on 07/02/10
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.
After reading the script, this movie should be pretty good. Adding Reznor into the mix definitely will add to the mood of the movie similar to the way the Pixies/Dust Brothers added to Fight Club.
03:49 PM on 07/03/10
Kammy
User Info.
I'm looking forward to this. I think The West Wing is one of the best TV shows ever made, so I'm looking forward to what Sorkin does next.
03:20 AM on 07/05/10
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
this is cool.
09:31 PM on 07/06/10
Stokd
***** Lurker
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm going to have to read the script. I love everything Trent Reznor has done, I know nothing about Fincher other than he did the Closer video, but something about this screams "cheeseball". The preview just seemed...not as dark as everyone says. Dark in the way that Spy Kids was haha.

Not gonna knock it before I read it though, Trent really doesn't do shitty projects so...anyone got a link to the screenplay? Msg me!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums