Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33
07:31 PM on 10/09/06
TuttaviaCorrere
Freek-a-Leek
User Info.
umm... i suppose this was at lancaster PA during the acoustic show?? i, too, was at the show. it. was. awesome. i only have video on my phone... but its something.
07:33 PM on 10/09/06
TuttaviaCorrere
Freek-a-Leek
User Info.
the sheer characterization and range of his singing abilities outweighs any of that for me (mainly because i don't agree with most of it)

he sings in styles that nobody else touches and can go from his childlike cooing to full on belting and still sound beautiful - the man is a vocal master

btw, you are the man. and that other kid... if you dont like it, dont listen to it.
07:54 PM on 10/09/06
get high
hi
User Info.
the man's voice isn't that original (see geddy lee of rush and jon anderson from yes). c and c is pretty much today's prog rock, which is something that those 2 bands mastered in the 60's and 70's. it is something that does take getting used to though but it works.
07:54 PM on 10/09/06
bnizzle182
User Info.
This song sounded so amazing live. That show was so great. I wish it was professionally recorded.
08:05 PM on 10/09/06
Triscuit
User Info.
K I am confused is the old bassist and drummer completely out of the band and if so does anyone know if the band weird science will continue? Its some rap group the drummer started
Mic and Josh are still in the band.

Originally Posted by Claudio Sanchez
"I've heard the rumors, and we've had some bumpy moments this year," he said. "But I think we're all right. We overcame whatever our problems were, and there was just a breakdown. But I think it's alright now."

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1542..._cambria.jhtml
08:15 PM on 10/09/06
kevinhagan
k-hag
User Info.
that vh1 article was actually pretty informative
08:44 PM on 10/09/06
godammit
User Info.
i was totally at this show.
10:41 PM on 10/09/06
TuttaviaCorrere
Freek-a-Leek
User Info.
wow... three of us went to the show. sweeeeeet.
10:54 PM on 10/09/06
Zanarky
I Am Jack's Useless Title
User Info.
so I just got an erection.

That was god. Not godLY, just god.
10:56 PM on 10/09/06
EvilButters
Slop Artist
User Info.
That video is amazing. I'm really looking forward to the new Prize Fighter Inferno album.
11:26 PM on 10/09/06
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
I am floored. This is a guy who has superb talent. I am really looking forward to the Prize Fighter disc coming out, and am looking very forward to some new Coheed in 2007 (hopefully).
12:49 AM on 10/10/06
iheartlancebass
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the man's voice isn't that original (see geddy lee of rush and jon anderson from yes). c and c is pretty much today's prog rock, which is something that those 2 bands mastered in the 60's and 70's. it is something that does take getting used to though but it works.
rush began in the 80's you idiot. and his voice doesn't sound like jon anderson.
05:13 AM on 10/10/06
CrazyNa7e
User Info.
Rush's first CD came out in 1974... "idiot"
06:06 AM on 10/10/06
Apocalypse Now
I'm (Not) A Wrock Star
User Info.
Wow, if he "butched the shit" out of that, imagine what the final sounds like. Claudio is my hero.
08:34 AM on 10/10/06
rufiocardtime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the sheer characterization and range of his singing abilities outweighs any of that for me (mainly because i don't agree with most of it)

he sings in styles that nobody else touches and can go from his childlike cooing to full on belting and still sound beautiful - the man is a vocal master

go take some vocal lessons.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version