AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:59 PM on 10/11/06 
User Info.
boldt_action
im downloading both, i will judge for myself. Although i dont expect that much from them.
08:30 PM on 10/13/06 
User Info.
boldt_action
I laughed pretty hard at 30 Rock, but I turned off my ipod after less than 10 minutes of 20 Good Years. That laugh track was so fucking annoying. Excuse me while I go watch my Arrested Development dvds now.
oh wow, took the words right out of my mouth. I dont think i lasted 10 mins. I can't believe i wasted my bandwidth on that. Seriously, shows need to kill the laugh track. The funniest new shows don't have it: AD, Scrubs, The Office, seriously people, take a hint.
06:49 PM on 02/06/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
I knew it would happen, that's why i stopped watching both, oh yeah, besides the fact that Studio 60 was just terrible, and 30 Rock has terribly hit and miss.
06:50 PM on 02/06/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
Heroes still won't be cancelled.
Truth.
01:58 AM on 10/05/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
Man, you are the first person I've ever seen that doesn't like this show. This show is the funniest show on TV currently, bar none. Well, perhaps besides It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Tonight's episode was damn funny - and funnier than the Office. I love the show, but it's true.
Funnier than the Office? No chance...

Not even funnier than Scrubs, I'd give it 4th funniest on TV, not even. Curb is better too.
11:17 AM on 10/05/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
Learn to read. I said last night's episode was funnier.

Now that you mention it though, it is funnier than the Office. The Office is a better show overall, but it is funnier.

And at this point, pretty much everything is funnier than Scrubs.
Why would you tell me to 'learn to read' when you so clearly stated it was 'the funniest show on TV currently'. Implying that it was funnier than the Office, and then after the fact supported that statement. Your argumentative skills need work.

I still think 30 Rock is funny, but no, it's not the funniest show on TV, that is fact.
04:46 PM on 10/05/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
Man, you are the first person I've ever seen that doesn't like this show. This show is the funniest show on TV currently, bar none. Well, perhaps besides It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Tonight's episode was damn funny - and funnier than the Office. I love the show, but it's true.

Why would you tell me to 'learn to read' when you so clearly stated it was 'the funniest show on TV currently'. Implying that it was funnier than the Office, and then after the fact supported that statement. Your argumentative skills need work.

I still think 30 Rock is funny, but no, it's not the funniest show on TV, that is fact.

Do you see what I did there?
01:51 AM on 10/06/07 
User Info.
boldt_action
Bar none implies opinion. That is fact is stating a fact. Those are entirely different things. I see you connected two entirely different things...is that what you were trying to say you did? Because if so, I'm unsure as to why you would do such a thing.
Haha, alright.

I assure you I know and respect the concept of opinion, but I didn't feel that is what you were conveying at all. If so, I apologize. It simply did not come across that way to me.

Anyways, not sure if this is new to most but a huge list of guest stars for the season has surfaced...

Originally Posted by TV.com
And if that wasn't enough, the roster of guests expected on 30 Rock should get you through the weekend. According to USA Today, fans of the show will be able to see Friends' David Schwimmer, Jackie Mason, Al Gore, Steve Buscemi, Carrie Fisher, The Sopranos' Edie Falco, Arrested Development's Will Arnett, and Elaine Stritch (reprising her Emmy-winning guest role) on the NBC comedy sometime this season.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos