AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Sleeping News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Sleeping's Second Update

Posted by - 01:25 PM on 07/09/10
The Sleeping recently posted their second studio update. Head to the replies for the goods.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
01:26 PM on 07/09/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
01:41 PM on 07/09/10
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
trying to copy underoath eh? with artsy shots and not showing anything remotely interesting. studio updates are supposed to show tracking and gear and shit like that. thats what people want.
02:48 PM on 07/09/10
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
trying to copy underoath eh? with artsy shots and not showing anything remotely interesting. studio updates are supposed to show tracking and gear and shit like that. thats what people want.
idk i kinda like this update and underoath's updates. they're interesting
03:29 PM on 07/09/10
xxero182
User Info.
you mean you don't want to see them swimming around in a lake?
03:38 PM on 07/09/10
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
stoked
04:27 PM on 07/09/10
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
idk i kinda like this update and underoath's updates. they're interesting
i am a video guy i love editing and creating art and cinematic pieces but their is a time and a place for that kind of work. if i want to see a studio update by a band, that kind of flashy stuff just doesn't do it for me i wanna see amps, cabs, pedals and like a progress report of how things are going in the studio ya feel me?
04:40 PM on 07/09/10
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
i am a video guy i love editing and creating art and cinematic pieces but their is a time and a place for that kind of work. if i want to see a studio update by a band, that kind of flashy stuff just doesn't do it for me i wanna see amps, cabs, pedals and like a progress report of how things are going in the studio ya feel me?

I do cinematography and I feel ya man. Totally agree but I love the sleeping so much that I don't mind. I loved the video updates they had when they recorded "what it takes". It was solid footage with some funny stuff that never went on for too long. They also always played clips in the background of new tracks. My guess is they wanna surprise us with a revamped sound?

I love these guys and I am glad they didn't stop!
04:51 PM on 07/09/10
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I do cinematography and I feel ya man. Totally agree but I love the sleeping so much that I don't mind. I loved the video updates they had when they recorded "what it takes". It was solid footage with some funny stuff that never went on for too long. They also always played clips in the background of new tracks. My guess is they wanna surprise us with a revamped sound?

I love these guys and I am glad they didn't stop!
agreed yeah...i love this band though. the singer is one of the nicest most down to earth guys i've ever met. hes so caring and considerate of people at the shows always making sure they are taken care of.
05:40 PM on 07/09/10
briantalife
Brian Marquis
User Info.
i love the vibe of these studio updates.
05:42 PM on 07/09/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.

youre retarded. this shows shots of them in the studio, set to what sounds like a new demo. thats a studio update to me

some people dont need to compare everything to underoath
06:33 PM on 07/09/10
SpaceCadet
User Info.
I love The Sleeping, but I really just can't get into these updates. I like when bands talk about what's going on, what they're doing, etc. It's more interesting to me.
07:26 PM on 07/09/10
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
agreed yeah...i love this band though. the singer is one of the nicest most down to earth guys i've ever met. hes so caring and considerate of people at the shows always making sure they are taken care of.

That's good to know, I saw them live once and he wasn't neccessarily a dick to the crowd but he wasn't soft spoken of his distaste for people not moving or geting amped when I saw them years ago at slims in san francisco.
06:46 AM on 07/10/10
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
It sounds interesting, i like the vibe.
10:47 AM on 07/11/10
JakeIam
User Info.
I forgot about these guys

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates