Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 54.
03:05 PM on 10/14/06
thisisrightnow
Road Slut
User Info.
I actually wanted to go to this tour cause I've had an urge to see Panic lately, considering I haven't seen them since Nintendo Fusion last year, then I saw how much tickets are. They'd be around $40, I'm sure, after charges. Fuck that. I'd only spend that much on Warped tickets, even then I cringe that the fact.
03:20 PM on 10/14/06
emoishardcore
emoishardcore
User Info.
yeah but at least we dont ahve to sit through panic to see block party and jacks mannequin. but seriously you shouldnt have to pay to see good openingbands and leave after
03:43 PM on 10/14/06
MisterJefferson
User Info.
i still can't believe they're taking bloc party out on tour.
03:51 PM on 10/14/06
fallout1819
kristen bell <3
User Info.
i'm so sick of panic and their stupid circus shit. yeah it was a bit cool at first but its so overdone now. go back to vegas.
04:18 PM on 10/14/06
PlusDanny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I bet whoever scheduled Bloc Party on this tour had no idea how horrid Panic!'s performances are. Going from co-headlining with Broken Social Scene to this is really sad. Hopefully next tour will be more appropriate for everyone involved.
04:22 PM on 10/14/06
CrazeeJaney
my name is jane.
User Info.
Hahahaha everyone's freaking out over the opening band situation.
I was upset too, but now, just whatever. This will be fun shit to just dance and drink to. Or something.
04:24 PM on 10/14/06
GirlyGirlGirlGi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its kind of funny, cause this spot was being filmed right around the corner from the Banksy exhibit that was in LA last month. Everyone was parking right next to where they were filming, and this poor production assistant guy had to go around telling people to get out of the shot because they were filming a commercial. I'm sure he got a lot of grief all day when he had to explain that it was for Panic. Also, yes, that was sort of lame. I like the faux-intelligent conversation that the Billabong models are having at the beginning. "How can you say that it was objectively bad?" Really convincing homey.

Also yeah, c'mon Bloc Party, this might open up a new fanbase, but all of your original fans will be scratching their heads trying to figure out if they still feel comfortable listening to you. And don't say it doesn't matter, and its all about the music, cause its not, its about context too.
04:25 PM on 10/14/06
combatbaby
meow
User Info.
Not gonna lie, I'm pumped for this tour. I'll be at the Charlotte date. It better be good considering it was 80 friggin dollars for 2 tickets.
05:13 PM on 10/14/06
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Yeah Im leaving before PATD!

how cool of you. while you are busy hating p!atd, you just purchased a ticket to their ARENA tour, regardless if they will be watched or not. what a fucking jackass.

everyone pissed about bloc party opening on this tour should realize, they probably said "ok." to be on it.
05:18 PM on 10/14/06
amyanne
User Info.
Not gonna lie, I'm pumped for this tour. I'll be at the Charlotte date. It better be good considering it was 80 friggin dollars for 2 tickets.

thank God, someone else who is actually stoked about this and not on here complaining about it for lack of something better to do.
05:25 PM on 10/14/06
Branevember31
Eric
User Info.
jacks mannequin is sooo above this
05:31 PM on 10/14/06
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
Let the hating begin!

Oh wait, I'm too late. Fuck.

I'm only going to this to please my friend and because I love Jack's Mannequin so much.
05:51 PM on 10/14/06
punk-possum
User Info.
god...will it ever end?
05:59 PM on 10/14/06
siren siren
shout for shout sake
User Info.
panic in arenas? and madison square? yo this shit it ridiculous. im real angry at this point. stupid bands and u have saosin and treos and mother fucking circa who still making amazing music. but panic is in madison square. shit is lame.
06:03 PM on 10/14/06
sirrie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wtf, that was random
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives