AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
10:19 AM on 07/16/10
Ubermanoeuvre
User Info.
Please, please can Mae/Rob publish the piano sheet music for The Everglow? For me, it's one of the best and most important piano rock CDs that I own and I would love to be able to play it. Pleeeeeeease.
10:41 AM on 07/16/10
TheWelcomeHome
User Info.
Will they take The Welcome Home on tour?
10:54 AM on 07/16/10
Charblarger
User Info.
Ask him when the online store will have hoodies in my size again! (medium)

Aside from that make sure he knows Mae is awesome.
11:05 AM on 07/16/10
danieljryan
User Info.
Are there any plans to release vinyl pressings of Destination: Beautiful and The Everglow?
this. Definitely this! That is literally the only thing that could make listening to The Everglow any better..
11:25 AM on 07/16/10
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
On their last few tours they have been playing some of the older popular songs acoustic after the shows, are they going to be doing this again this tour? or possibly just playing them in the set?
11:34 AM on 07/16/10
fivergirl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did some of the members getting married have anything to do with the band ending?
What's your favorite album/song you've written?
12:21 PM on 07/16/10
collideoscopic
User Info.
Will you be recording the album shows in the fall to release on DVD (similar to what The Cribs did last year)?

Can you vary the setlists a little more vs. the (m)orning and (a)fternoon tours? People keep asking for songs from D:B and Everglow, but you play those all the time - how about throwing some rockers from Singularity in there too? Why does everybody hate on that record so much?
01:11 PM on 07/16/10
fanberlinboy
Having trouble inside my skin...
User Info.
Are they coming to Minnesota on the Fall tour and will they play The Everglow front to back at that show?
03:19 PM on 07/16/10
ATunderdogK
User Info.
the multitude of dumb questions / questions that have already been answered is mind blowing to the degree of being overwhelming.
06:27 PM on 07/16/10
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
I might be too late or someone may have asked this but is anything going to happen with Cell Records? I thought it was "mae's" own record company they started. Any future plans or anything really?
01:15 AM on 07/17/10
timb89
Australian Music Roundup
User Info.
Dave sent this to me in a message after i asked him on his AP profile about possible australian shows

DaveMAE vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);Mae / Dave

User Info. vbmenu_register("moremenu_", true);

http://absolutepunk.net/thumb/thumb....w=50&h=50&zc=1
we are crossing our fingers and hoping to be on 2011's soundwave festival but we would also love to play as many clubs show in AZ as possible. whatever you may be able to do to spread the word that MAE wishes to be back in AZ come the new year would be great!

thanks sean!

-dave
fucking keen! lol az
09:07 AM on 07/17/10
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
Dave, I know you're a big LOST fan, and we've discussed it at length before. What did you see in the ending that inspired you, and were you satisfied with how it all came to a close?
04:45 PM on 07/17/10
Vince00
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why they NEVER come to Europe? A great band like they are, have to meet all of their fans..even the ones that live in Europe ( especially the italian ones)
04:13 AM on 07/18/10
DeadPoetic
sr mod
User Info.
Are there any plans to release vinyl pressings of Destination: Beautiful and The Everglow?

This.
08:48 AM on 08/15/10
GNoble001
User Info.
This. I'd like to know if they've considered releasing a box set vinyl of morning, afternoon and evening (or some type of collection for the three EPs).

And of course, if they've given thought to releasing past records on vinyl like Copeland has been doing for the past year in preparation to their departure.

From Broken Circles Records Facebook site: [url]http://www.facebook.com/#!/brokencircles?[url]

Read the last post. It looks like this will happen. I would also like some news on it though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos