Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts
12:35 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
nice to see some love for this band, Silver and the s/t are two of the best albums in my collection

great review too, spot on
12:40 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
for all those who like Jesu, you should check out Sunn O))), they are just as sick, but definately more bizarre...
12:47 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
I have heard so many insane things about this band, I think someone here has reviewed them.

ya they are really insane...i don't know much about them at all but the album black one is really awesome, i really don't know how to descibe it except for intense
02:02 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
Theyre touring with ISIS early next year in support of their new full length.

I dont really get the SunnO))) comparison, but oh well...I'd rec Jesu way before SunnO))).

The SunnO)))/Boris collab album is spectacular though.

i wasn't comparing them, i was just saying if you like atmospheric music Sunn O))) is a crazy band people should check out, Jesu >>>>> Sunn O))) don't get me wrong
02:07 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
i just got into Sunn O))), who is Boris? I'll definately look around for that album, though with the trouble i had locating Black One it might be a while
02:13 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
are boris worth checking out? hahaha, Sunn O))) might be the least accessible band in my collection...all my friends who i play Sunn O))) for are always like "what the fuck is this crazy noise?"

love it
02:14 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.

oh dude thanks very much, i really appreciate it
02:17 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
i've now discovered the worst thing about AP.net...it's the fact that there are so many good recs every day i dont have time to check them all out, or have space for them on my iPod...
02:22 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
Damn, you have used up your iPod all the way? Haha, I hate to say it, because I don't think I could, but maybe you should go through and delete some space.

haha i could never...those songs are my babies...im hoping to get an upgrade in size for christmas, and a new computer since i've filled them both with music
02:34 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
Damn bro, that is insane. How much music do you have? I used to have 20,000 plus songs but I deleted them on because I had fucked up my CPU so bad.

not even that many songs, but i have close to 100 songs over 10 minutes and more than 50 over 20 minutes long...it definately hurts your storage if you listen to alot of post-rock haha

20,000 songs is ALOT of music, holy crap

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version