Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 54.
02:13 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
are boris worth checking out? hahaha, Sunn O))) might be the least accessible band in my collection...all my friends who i play Sunn O))) for are always like "what the fuck is this crazy noise?"

love it
02:13 PM on 10/17/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
Is Boris signed to a states based label? I'd love to review SunnO))) as well. What a fucking tripped out name though. Cult Of Luna is pretty fucking sweet to I heard... I think that is the name, I always get them confused with some other shitty band. Has anyone heard Riddle Of Steel? Those guys are pretty nuts to.

Boris are on temporary residence in the states. Same with Mono/Envy/Eluvium/explosions in the sky.

Cult of Luna are awesome, along the lines of ISIS.

Ive never heard of Riddle of Steel.
02:14 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.

oh dude thanks very much, i really appreciate it
02:14 PM on 10/17/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
oh dude thanks very much, i really appreciate it

no prob, enjoy.
02:16 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Boris are on temporary residence in the states. Same with Mono/Envy/Eluvium/explosions in the sky.

Cult of Luna are awesome, along the lines of ISIS.

Ive never heard of Riddle of Steel.
Envy is fucking insane, those guys are so good. I reached out to Level-Plane and they said they will be sending me a ton of CD's to review, I'm stoked.. You should check out Riddle Of Steel, they really making things super fuckin interesting.
02:17 PM on 10/17/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
Envy owned so hard when i saw them over the summer. Ive been a fan for awhile but Insomniac Doze elevated them sooooooo much in my opinion.
02:17 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
i've now discovered the worst thing about AP.net...it's the fact that there are so many good recs every day i dont have time to check them all out, or have space for them on my iPod...
02:19 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
i've now discovered the worst thing about AP.net...it's the fact that there are so many good recs every day i dont have time to check them all out, or have space for them on my iPod...
Damn, you have used up your iPod all the way? Haha, I hate to say it, because I don't think I could, but maybe you should go through and delete some space.
02:22 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
Damn, you have used up your iPod all the way? Haha, I hate to say it, because I don't think I could, but maybe you should go through and delete some space.

haha i could never...those songs are my babies...im hoping to get an upgrade in size for christmas, and a new computer since i've filled them both with music
02:26 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
haha i could never...those songs are my babies...im hoping to get an upgrade in size for christmas, and a new computer since i've filled them both with music
Damn bro, that is insane. How much music do you have? I used to have 20,000 plus songs but I deleted them on because I had fucked up my CPU so bad.
02:31 PM on 10/17/06
brutusUbastard
Whiskey Jones
User Info.
Love this CD
02:34 PM on 10/17/06
EyesOfMadness
it'sawonderfullife
User Info.
Damn bro, that is insane. How much music do you have? I used to have 20,000 plus songs but I deleted them on because I had fucked up my CPU so bad.

not even that many songs, but i have close to 100 songs over 10 minutes and more than 50 over 20 minutes long...it definately hurts your storage if you listen to alot of post-rock haha

20,000 songs is ALOT of music, holy crap
02:35 PM on 10/17/06
FeynmanWannabe
Take Ecstasy With Me
User Info.
Excellent album. I should listen to this more often.
02:36 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
not even that many songs, but i have close to 100 songs over 10 minutes and more than 50 over 20 minutes long...it definately hurts your storage if you listen to alot of post-rock haha

20,000 songs is ALOT of music, holy crap
Haha yeaaaah, I was a hype.
02:37 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Excellent album. I should listen to this more often.
You should, ir r00lez hard br0.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums