Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54
03:57 PM on 10/17/06
Kyle Thrash
@thrash_itup
User Info.
so i went out and picked up the hope conspiracy based on your review and hated it. not your fault at all just dont like it, too generic for me. This sounds alot better and ive also heard good things about sunno))) and envy so maybe ill check this out. but before anything i wanna check out envy. you do a good job though pat.
03:59 PM on 10/17/06
irthetyler
Coachillin'?
User Info.
so i went out and picked up the hope conspiracy based on your review and hated it. not your fault at all just dont like it, too generic for me. This sounds alot better and ive also heard good things about sunno))) and envy so maybe ill check this out. but before anything i wanna check out envy. you do a good job though pat.

i posted Envy's entire discography in generalforum awhile back, search around for it if you want.
04:15 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Ah, I am really bummed you didn't like the album. You should check these guys out, maybe you should try and find them on Myspace or PV before you buy the album? If Level-Plane does hook me up with the Envy album I can promise I will have that reviewed. I am thinking you may like them... who knows... we will see. I am going to try and nag some of these people as well to see if I can host an MP3 with each review, I think that would be pretty tight, we'll see. Sorry you didn't like The Hope Con, I'm kind of bummed bro :( ..
07:32 PM on 10/17/06
Ratherbedead22
BROKEN GLASS
User Info.
good job pat. this cd is fucking goooood.

glad to see it reviewed. you should review mouth of the architect next.
07:47 PM on 10/17/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
I'll try and get my hands on that br0.
08:44 PM on 10/17/06
FASSWcore
under lock and key
User Info.
near perfect, eh? i'll have to agree - awesome to see this reviewed. cr00sh review, dude.
12:41 AM on 10/18/06
Lemieux66
Backlit
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha... well Hydra Head is based in the U.S... I am sure that is why they decided to sign w/ them to create some sort of a buzz over here. I kow Napalm Death was signed to Century Media... but they have a label and like a bunch of countries, I think...

http://justinkbroadrick.blogspot.com/

I dont think they signed with HydraHead for any of that. If they did, they'd guarentee a US tour like they did 6 weeks ago. JK probably just cant keep his hands off of the mixing knobs of one of his 21693 projects or friends projects enough to get on the road.
12:31 AM on 10/26/06
thetimmyk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great album great review, I also like the multiple album covers thing it seems that they did, I think little things like that go a long way especially during the "initial listen" stage.
12:26 AM on 11/02/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
great album great review, I also like the multiple album covers thing it seems that they did, I think little things like that go a long way especially during the "initial listen" stage.
Thanks dude, I really enjoyed this release.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos