Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
09:52 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
SUCH A GOOD DEAL! This is awesome.

For those of you picking up just P.O.S. and Atmosphere, grab Mac Lethal, Abilities, and Semi-Official to round out the five. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you sir. I trust your taste in this genre above all on this website.

AI really want to hear that early POS and I haven't heard anyone else on that list, so I got those four you mentioned.
10:11 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Haha, really? Thanks, man! I appreciate it. Early P.O.S. is raw, that's for sure, but the heart is there. It's a grower.

Rhymesayers doesn't have any duds. If you like POS and Atmosphere, you'll like the other three. They're different in ways, but you can tell why they're on the label. Great stuff. Also check out Eyedea and Abilities' album if you get the chance.
Yeah, I was trying to place my order and it got stuck on "Submitting Order Information" for a long while....then Firefox crashed, I tried again and the same thing happened. So I'm going to email them now, but it doesn't seem like my credit card got charged. I'm just hoping I can still get this stuff haha
10:17 PM on 07/20/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Such a great song. One of my favorites as well. I'm so lucky to get to see this guy live at least 2 times a year.

Shit, really? I wonder how many copies they have in stock. Normally, I'd say I wouldn't worry about them running out, but with a sale like this, I suppose you might wanna jump on it.
Yeah I just emailed their customer service. An overload of orders could have been the issue, I guess.
11:42 AM on 07/21/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
no shots at the guy cause he's pretty cool, but this is from the hip-hop thread:

i think it's funny that you trust someone's whose opinion on hip-hop has more likely than not been formulated as scraps of everyone else's in the general forum hip-hop discussion thread above anyone else's opinion on this site.

hell, you even have two staffers that would know more about hip-hop.
Lol this is funny, because I actually thought that HE was YOU. You're the guy who always owns me in hip hop conversations when I have them like, two times a month lol. So yeah, I thought he was you.
11:50 AM on 07/21/10
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
hahaha, that's pretty ridiculous. i wasn't trying to be mean to the dude but i distinctly remember that quote from the other thread and had to make sure it was him.
Lol yeah, I feel you. My bad. Anyway, what three other than POS/Atmosphere would you suggest?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS