Password

Album Review

Korn - Korn III: Remember Who You Are Album Cover

Korn - Korn III: Remember Who You Are

Reviewed by
Korn - Korn III: Remember Who You Are
Record Label: Roadrunner
Release Date: July 6, 2010
This review is a user submitted review from eatbabiesyum. You can see all of eatbabiesyum's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 115
10:50 PM on 07/22/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
There's no way in hell this is a 91%.
10:52 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.

the album has been getting all fantastic reviews. mostly 4 to 5 stars on average
10:54 PM on 07/22/10
AussieBoy
User Info.
guessing you were the one who gave it all the 0.25's before me

i still dont understand reviewers tilt, is a high score on that gonna drop the score u give or the opposite
10:56 PM on 07/22/10
jsm158
Contra
User Info.
lmao, Korn is and has always been shit. Shows what a joke AP reviews are.

And fantastic reviews all around?

http://www.metacritic.com/music/artists/korn/korn3

Hmmm....
10:56 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
User Info.

i still dont understand reviewers tilt, is a high score on that gonna drop the score u give or the opposite

that's what i was wondering at first when i joined this site, but i found it's if someone asked you to rate from 1 to 10, what you would say. so it's an overall score off the top of your head
10:57 PM on 07/22/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
the album has been getting all fantastic reviews. mostly 4 to 5 stars on average

Doesn't make it good.

No, I didn't rank it. It doesn't deserve it.
10:59 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
User Info.
lmao, Korn is and has always been shit. Shows what a joke AP reviews are.

And fantastic reviews all around?

http://www.metacritic.com/music/artists/korn/korn3

Hmmm....

last time i saw the metacritic score it was like an 80, the other reviews must've been added recently
and i've also seen other reviews not included on metacritic (but still substantial reviews) that gave it praise
11:03 PM on 07/22/10
Just An End
Can your walls hold a gorilla?
User Info.
I know this is off topic, but why the hell is it called Korn 3?
11:04 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
User Info.

because it's supposed to continue off of their first and second album, like a sequel
11:08 PM on 07/22/10
mantipede
And the full moon seems to know me.
User Info.
I, solely out of morbid curiosity, went to their myspace to see if anything had changed and guess what: they've, YET AGAIN, made the same CD. They're going 20 years strong now and, like, 8 CDs, which in a sense is pretty impressive but sad all the same.
11:10 PM on 07/22/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.

I think it has to do with there only being three original members left in the band.
11:11 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
User Info.
I, solely out of morbid curiosity, went to their myspace to see if anything had changed and guess what: they've, YET AGAIN, made the same CD. They're going 20 years strong now and, like, 8 CDs, which in a sense is pretty impressive but sad all the same.

presonally i think they all sound very different (for good and for bad), but i actually don't care about that because...you like the venetia fair?!
they're one of my favorite bands :D
11:12 PM on 07/22/10
eatbabiesyum
User Info.
I think it has to do with there only being three original members left in the band.

maybe, im just going by what i read
11:16 PM on 07/22/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
last time i saw the metacritic score it was like an 80, the other reviews must've been added recently
and i've also seen other reviews not included on metacritic (but still substantial reviews) that gave it praise

Hey man whether it got good reviews or not. You felt it was a good album and you gave it that score. If anybody else feels the score is to high the album isn't for them. Reviews are weird because people attack the reviewer and say that score is to high and the reviewer is not credible. When in fact if you like an album, you give it a score, and whether or not anyone agrees with your score is irrelevant.

To anyone dissing this review or disagreeing you won't find me arguing I'm with some of you. I'm not crazy about the album, but lowering a score to please you guys would make this a bogus review to the reviewer.

I listened to this album. I felt like it wasn't great. I can understand the appeal of some of the earlier albums. Being a teenager around the nu metal craze I would say most people found themselves enjoying a little Korn or Limp Bizkit on at least one occasion (not saying those band are anything alike they were just really popular around the same time). I just couldn't get into the album. The sound just seems dated and my interest in this genre is pretty low.

Keep reviewing though because I like hearing different opinions on albums. It makes you second guess your own listen and want to find what the person thought was so good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos