AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Saosin News - Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 204 of 204.
10:50 AM on 07/25/10
alexisonfire153
User Info.
Cove will probably keep it classy, he never seemed like a douche. And he was the one guy from that band besides Beau who talked to every fan who wanted to sey hello. Anthony would probably do the same, he believed in Cove and really passed the torch to him. If anything I think a pair of ex-Saosin frontmen should pair up, that would be amazing. Fanboys would flip and I would die!!

Lol im not a big fan of that idea, i think its best everyone stays in there respective band (or in coves case find a new one), circa is just one of those bands that all the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly, as much as i liked mindy white singing stop the fuckin car with circa, i dont think anyone should share lead vocal duties with anthony, if it aint broke dont fix it
12:01 PM on 07/25/10
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Lol im not a big fan of that idea, i think its best everyone stays in there respective band (or in coves case find a new one), circa is just one of those bands that all the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly, as much as i liked mindy white singing stop the fuckin car with circa, i dont think anyone should share lead vocal duties with anthony, if it aint broke dont fix it
No I didn't mean that, Cove always said he'd collab with Anthony on something if the opportunity presented itself and Anthony said he'd be down. Like a cooler Two-Tongues, just like a side project, cmon how swank would that be, both ex-Saosin singers? Truly epic
02:14 PM on 07/25/10
war_allthetime
Editor at idobi Radio
User Info.
I probably shouldn't take this message board quite so seriously. Also it's kind of ironic that I'm pointing out someone's else's "bitching and moaning" given everything I've said in this thread so far

:D
06:55 PM on 07/25/10
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
User Info.
You all realize Anthony Green sings in a better band now, right? Stop whining about something he did like 7 years ago.
09:40 PM on 07/25/10
nieds
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cove sucks. his recordings are autotuned and he can't pull it off live. is it any coincidence I have seen them about 6 times since cove joining and 5 of 6 times cove is "sick". or does he just suck live?
08:09 AM on 07/26/10
Geech
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In all honesty, I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. Saosin has always been talented because of the talent of the guitars, drums, and bass, and the cohesiveness that they can put the three together with. Cove and Anthony were similar only in tonality. AG's lyrics were more existential, Cove's leaned toward the emo side. I've never been a huge fan of either vocalist (I love both Circa Survive and Saosin), though they fit the music well. To me, they just never clicked the way Charles Finn does with S&W.

I liked when Saosin was unsigned. The EP's were great. Let the guitars bleed, and don't censor the drums. They got away from the busy, chaotic brilliance when the label forced them to be overproduced.

I look forward to the next phase of Saosin.
12:07 PM on 07/26/10
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
OMG, you editing more quotes of mine!
11:23 AM on 07/29/10
tykok89
tykok89
User Info.
Saosin is done. First Anthony Green, now Cove..
02:50 PM on 08/11/10
Lucasfromkansas
User Info.
I don't think it was insensitive at all. Just merely stating facts, if he would have sounded happy about him leaving that would be a different story. Glad they're off the label and free to do what ever they want now.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums