Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 67
06:18 AM on 10/24/06
mr chainsaw
lets all go to the magician's b-day
User Info.
the lead singer is a jerk. he got into a fight with my friend's band because they split the money equally for a show one night. apparently he was throwing lame punches...hehehe...i picked up the cd and thought it was okay...the vocals are a bit over the top...but I really dig the big breakdown song...its pretty sweet
08:15 AM on 10/24/06
J to the Osh
User Info.
does anyone else see their resemblance to sparta?
08:58 AM on 10/24/06
MPGirl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sparta, as in At The Drive In? Um, NO.
10:04 AM on 10/24/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
the lead singer is a jerk. he got into a fight with my friend's band because they split the money equally for a show one night. apparently he was throwing lame punches...hehehe...i picked up the cd and thought it was okay...the vocals are a bit over the top...but I really dig the big breakdown song...its pretty sweet
Ha? I don't know about that.
10:04 AM on 10/24/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
does anyone else see their resemblance to sparta?
Hmm, not hearing it at all.
10:05 AM on 10/24/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Sparta, as in At The Drive In? Um, NO.
For sure, I know they do not sound like ATDI, maybe Sparta? I guess I haven't heard Sparte in some time.
12:01 PM on 10/24/06
NiteScreen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
these guys are super nice. i was asking the guitarist some lame questions but i think he enjoyed it. after one of their songs two guys in the crowd yelled 'if your heart was broken, you'd be dead' and for like the next 8 min., the singer came down against the guard rail and everyone was yelling it.

i think ill always love big breakdown day 1, but the climb is too good.
12:30 PM on 10/24/06
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
the sleeping owns your ass. i like 'believe what we tell you' better though.. but this album is simply amazing as well
12:35 PM on 10/24/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
these guys are super nice. i was asking the guitarist some lame questions but i think he enjoyed it. after one of their songs two guys in the crowd yelled 'if your heart was broken, you'd be dead' and for like the next 8 min., the singer came down against the guard rail and everyone was yelling it.

i think ill always love big breakdown day 1, but the climb is too good.
Yeah, that song is so amazing.
01:55 PM on 10/24/06
GRIFFARD
A meow massages the heart.
User Info.
i bought this cd thinking it was sleeping at last and was very pleasantly surprised. i'm a fan
01:59 PM on 10/24/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
i bought this cd thinking it was sleeping at last and was very pleasantly surprised. i'm a fan
Good!
05:45 AM on 10/25/06
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
Don't hold back is the catchiest song of all time.
08:26 AM on 10/25/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
Don't hold back is the catchiest song of all time.
For sure dude, it's fucking great.
08:27 AM on 10/25/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
ya know i got ripped on by the more elite ap members for listening to this band, and playing this band on my last.fm, members that like bands like brand new would make fun of me for playing this album, i think the song "king of hearts" is a great tune, and i think you gave this cd a good score and a better review. i like how you expand genres as well pat, one of the people on this site with a better taste in music.
Thanks bro, I'm all about this band these guys kick ass. I can bet that the kids trying to "rip" you haven't even taken a good chance to actually check this band out. They just write them off because they are on Victory which is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
03:19 PM on 10/25/06
Pat Marquez
User Info.
well i would really wish bands like the sleeping wouldnt be on victory for that reason alone.

but the fact that the warriors are on victory now too makes me sad.
What can ya do man? Ya know? It was the bands choice... If kids were more openminded (which for the most part they are not) they would look passed the labels and actually check them out.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos