Password
Radio News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
03:53 PM on 07/25/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
never listened to any of these, so not so 'ballin
This Condition and Sparks are worth your time.
03:56 PM on 07/25/10
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
Ill provavly play "hand grenade" or "kelly" tonight. Depends on my mood at the time. And I don't cut off movielife songs, because I think everyone should know them
03:59 PM on 07/25/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Hey now, Sparks The Rescue are great.
Sparks was who I was talking about. I didn't even notice This Condition. The rest are absolutely trash.
04:02 PM on 07/25/10
HometownHero
User Info.
So wat ur ignorant self is sayiing is that u only listen to bands you've heard of before?

Also my show goes for over 3 hours. I play music as well ya know. Lifetime and The Movielife will be played tonight. Maybe u can learn about them as well

Sparks the rescue rule..
Play for keeps is cash from the cabs new band and ill be debuting a new song by them

This condition was just voted one of best albums of 2010

And runner runner besides being on jimmy kimmel last week
Features members of Over It. Don't Look Down and Rufio

So maybe You're the one that is the exact person that should listen to my show, and learn new music

Its amazing and funny. I get criticized if I put on huge guests every week. And now same thing for lesser known but still ballin bands

Its the gunz show. My show. Learn it or leave it

And kidchino I already banned u from listening. U r a worthless piece of shit who never says anything positive and I can always count on u for writing a negative comment
Soonce again I ban u from listening kidchino
Trust me "bro" I would never listen to your show. You are an awful host, and 95% of the time bring terrible bands on. Runner Runner is crap. Bringing up Over It and Don't Look Down makes it worse because of what they once were. Couldn't give a crap about the size of band on the show. They are almost always awful regardless of size. Secret Secret Dino Club? LOL. Do you have an ounce of integrity in your body?
04:19 PM on 07/25/10
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.
Trust me "bro" I would never listen to your show. You are an awful host, and 95% of the time bring terrible bands on. Runner Runner is crap. Bringing up Over It and Don't Look Down makes it worse because of what they once were. Couldn't give a crap about the size of band on the show. They are almost always awful regardless of size. Secret Secret Dino Club? LOL. Do you have an ounce of integrity in your body?
He has a shit load of arrogance.
04:20 PM on 07/25/10
HometownHero
User Info.
He has a shit load of arrogance.
The dude is like 30 and dresses like a "bro" and a scene kid. And yes arrogance would nicely describe it.
04:42 PM on 07/25/10
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
This Condition and Sparks are worth your time.
RIYL?
04:48 PM on 07/25/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I hate RIYL specially for bands that are better than their scene. Here's a shot though,

This Condition: Cartel and Brighten maybe

Sparks The Rescue: Real catchy pop rock, not do think they really sound like many other bands in the genre.
04:55 PM on 07/25/10
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
User Info.
I hate RIYL specially for bands that are better than their scene. Here's a shot though,

This Condition: Cartel and Brighten maybe

Sparks The Rescue: Real catchy pop rock, not do think they really sound like many other bands in the genre.
Ok thanks.
05:17 PM on 07/25/10
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
User Info.
So wat ur ignorant self is sayiing is that u only listen to bands you've heard of before?

Also my show goes for over 3 hours. I play music as well ya know. Lifetime and The Movielife will be played tonight. Maybe u can learn about them as well

Sparks the rescue rule..
Play for keeps is cash from the cabs new band and ill be debuting a new song by them

This condition was just voted one of best albums of 2010

And runner runner besides being on jimmy kimmel last week
Features members of Over It. Don't Look Down and Rufio

So maybe You're the one that is the exact person that should listen to my show, and learn new music

Its amazing and funny. I get criticized if I put on huge guests every week. And now same thing for lesser known but still ballin bands

Its the gunz show. My show. Learn it or leave it

And kidchino I already banned u from listening. U r a worthless piece of shit who never says anything positive and I can always count on u for writing a negative comment
Soonce again I ban u from listening kidchino

Dude, as someone who also does a radioshow and probably 7-8years younger then you, there are always people who are going to hate on shit you do... I can remember starting out my show and have kids say "It will never be more then a stupid college radioshow". I could have chose to say "fuck you" and get pissed, but you just learn to laugh stuff off.

Is banning him from listening really going to do anything? Let people talk shit dude. Haters gon' hate.
06:46 PM on 07/25/10
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
ppl can talk all the way man, heh.. i was being overly sarcastic..

just that he comes on everrrrry single post about my show and says stupid ass shit. which is fine but still, i ban him from listening. no need for haters to listen if they aren't going to be open-minded.

and i'm laughing at the comments about the way i dress... haha, have U SEEN ME before? Christ. i love shorts, flip flops and jimmy buffet t-shirts. haha

isnt there a new episode of the batchelorette that kidchino can go watch?

- Gunz
07:57 PM on 07/25/10
YOitsTD
We All Need a Reason to Believe
User Info.
i've never listened to this dudes show, but he makes himself look like an ignorant fuck with his comments here. probs wont listen
08:17 PM on 07/25/10
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
your point would be valid if you didnt just sign up within the past 3 hours and your only post was this one...

i smell a fake

- Gunz
08:18 PM on 07/25/10
jeremyc
it was my only wish to rise
User Info.
its cool dude. i'm a sensitive guy as well
08:40 PM on 07/25/10
YOitsTD
We All Need a Reason to Believe
User Info.
say what you want. you still sound like an ignorant fuck.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests