1. How did you get your band name?
We chose this name from our passion for the band A Day to Remember. But also because of the love of pop punk, the themes of youth, love stories that end, and social problems.
2. How did this band get started?
It all began four years ago. We all went to high school and we were truly a mass of idiots loving hardcore and street sports such as skateboarding.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Our music is influenced by skateboarding passion, hardcore, and pop punk. We play to meet people and to party.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
We played with Cancer Bats and Your Demise here in Italy, and these guys were so cool it would be really exciting touring with these folks!
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Pigs probably, considering our lifestyle.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We play just for fun and passion. If people like our music it means that we are on track. We are basically ignorant and discourteous (haha) and we like to party with people in our lives. So, if you like parties, you're ok to be our fan!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Probably our cover for Gaga's "Poker Face" or our hit single "I Will Be There."
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Nothing. We believe that the music scene works well enough. Perhaps with little meritocracy but with time things are getting better.
10. Memorable tour experience?
We had gigs only in Italy, with Hopes Die Last, Cancer Bats, Your Demise, and Misery Signals. We hope to tour soon across Europe and the world.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A good possibility to show our music to the world.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Our cover of "Poker Face" is really funny!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Snowboarding on the Alps. Or simply drinking a beer here in Rome, our hometown.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
My first album, something from Blink 182 maybe!
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The world biggest D##k.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Yeah, we sweated a lot to play our music.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Mhhh honestly I think nothing. On our Facebook page we put every day everything about us!!!
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Skateboarding, tattooing, hanging out with friends and stuff like that.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
We can fly!