Username
Password
Deftones News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Deftones
Inside AP.net

Deftones Full Album Stream

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (10/25/06)
Deftones's new album, Saturday Night Wrist, is currently streaming in its entirety on the band's MySpace profile.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22.
11:35 AM on 10/25/06
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
I love this album.
11:38 AM on 10/25/06
Mike Kraft
It'll get you drunk!
User Info.
so excited.
11:39 AM on 10/25/06
xobstacleonex
true blue hooligan since 2001
User Info.
i was surprised when i heard this.
its way better than i expected.
11:41 AM on 10/25/06
Mike Kraft
It'll get you drunk!
User Info.
i was surprised when i heard this.
its way better than i expected.

ditto.
11:42 AM on 10/25/06
=pete!
User Info.
yea this album is the most anticipated album of the year for me and i know its true for a lot of you... may be i am posting at the wrong board, but i still don't believe the deftones are releasing a new album until i have a physical copy of SATURDAY NIGHT WRIST in my hands.... this took way too long....
11:43 AM on 10/25/06
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
11:44 AM on 10/25/06
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
yea this album is the most anticipated album of the year for me and i know its true for a lot of you... may be i am posting at the wrong board, but i still don't believe the deftones are releasing a new album until i have a physical copy of SATURDAY NIGHT WRIST in my hands.... this took way too long....
chino from what ive been hearing from interviews and what other bands have told me is just impossible to work with. hence them working with four different producers. i have actual freakin handouts from the tones club tour in like 04 that says "new deftones album spring 05" hahah no bullshit
11:45 AM on 10/25/06
Mike Kraft
It'll get you drunk!
User Info.
chino from what ive been hearing from interviews and what other bands have told me is just impossible to work with. hence them working with four different producers. i have actual freakin handouts from the tones club tour in like 04 that says "new deftones album spring 05" hahah no bullshit

hahaha, that's pretty funny
11:55 AM on 10/25/06
=pete!
User Info.

what's funny is that i have that too some where. i got it when they were at House of Blues w/ dredg. they were doing a quick promotional tour
11:56 AM on 10/25/06
Drew Beringer
User Info.

Oh I had those handouts as well haha. But my theory is, when there is more turmoil in the Deftones studio, the better the record is.
11:56 AM on 10/25/06
GaryCondit
User
User Info.
Album is amazing...I can't wait till I get my copy and get to look atthe artwork and read the lyrics and all the other stuff I do when I get a new album!

Next Tuesday is probably one of the best Tuesdays in a long time...Deftones, Copeland, ETID dvd, Prize Fighter Inferno...I look forward to it.
11:58 AM on 10/25/06
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
Oh I had those handouts as well haha. But my theory is, when there is more turmoil in the Deftones studio, the better the record is.
oh hell yea. need some of that angry shit. does anyone know what the song is that they played at TOC that was insanely crazy? the one besides beware? it was tentatively called "America"
11:59 AM on 10/25/06
Drew Beringer
User Info.
oh hell yea. need some of that angry shit. does anyone know what the song is that they played at TOC that was insanely crazy? the one besides beware? it was tentatively called "America"

I didn't attend TOC, but some of the more "crazy tracks" on SNW are "Rapture" and "Rats! Rats! Rats!" The album as a whole has the White Pony/Team Sleep vibe. I got my watermark a few days ago and was really excited to have somewhat of a hard copy.
12:18 PM on 10/25/06
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
I didn't attend TOC, but some of the more "crazy tracks" on SNW are "Rapture" and "Rats! Rats! Rats!" The album as a whole has the White Pony/Team Sleep vibe. I got my watermark a few days ago and was really excited to have somewhat of a hard copy.
yea it sounds like its rats. im seein them tomorrow :) kickoff of their headlining tour. should be a good time. wish they wouldnt have one of the worst acts in history as their opener
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests