Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
07:28 AM on 07/31/10
Persona
Sorry for my English Im a french***
User Info.
I can Film them with my shitty cellphone and put the video on youtube, would be great...Wait did you said Red jumpsuit apparteus?

Forget it.
11:09 AM on 07/31/10
mattalley516
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nyc
03:10 PM on 07/31/10
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Seriously. They're a good band. What's so wrong with them?

I hope thats not sarcasm, cause that new song choke actually sounds pretty good.
04:21 PM on 07/31/10
amymarissa
Um, hi.
User Info.
I hope thats not sarcasm, cause that new song choke actually sounds pretty good.
I was serious. I've loved their music for years. I don't see why people dislike them so much. But you can expect much less from this site, I guess. Seems like there's hate for nearly every band.
04:32 PM on 07/31/10
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
I was serious. I've loved their music for years. I don't see why people dislike them so much. But you can expect much less from this site, I guess. Seems like there's hate for nearly every band.
Oh yea, tell me about it lol. I always expect less from this site, they way everybody bashes like every band. good ones too. thats what I expect to see in the comments. and im glad your serious cause I think this new album/ep coming soon will actually be good, unlike the last one.
04:36 PM on 07/31/10
amymarissa
Um, hi.
User Info.
Oh yea, tell me about it lol. I always expect less from this site, they way everybody bashes like every band. good ones too. thats what I expect to see in the comments. and im glad your serious cause I think this new album/ep coming soon will actually be good, unlike the last one.
I'm the same way. The weird thing is it's even hard to predict who's going to get hate. Most of the time it's just the current bands that everyone's talking about, but lately I've found it to be basically anyone for any reason.

And yeah, I loved their last album, so I'm really hoping this will be good as well. I feel like RJA always delivers and has a fresh take on things.
04:39 PM on 07/31/10
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
I'm the same way. The weird thing is it's even hard to predict who's going to get hate. Most of the time it's just the current bands that everyone's talking about, but lately I've found it to be basically anyone for any reason.

And yeah, I loved their last album, so I'm really hoping this will be good as well. I feel like RJA always delivers and has a fresh take on things.
Yea, I got a feeling its just any band, especially the most popular ones.and do you know whens its coming out?
04:42 PM on 07/31/10
amymarissa
Um, hi.
User Info.
Yea, I got a feeling its just any band, especially the most popular ones.and do you know whens its coming out?
Looks like it'll be out August 24 and it's called The Hell Or High Water. Sounds interesting.
04:53 PM on 07/31/10
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Looks like it'll be out August 24 and it's called The Hell Or High Water. Sounds interesting.
Cool
02:23 PM on 08/02/10
screamoXfan7
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band reminds me of so many bad memories.
sameseeezzzz

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version